Titanfall ..Amazing.. Loving the alpha right now

#41Reece504Posted 1/19/2014 8:51:07 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
hey fellow xboners, i got into alpha and it is looking liek a disaster! srsly guys its just leik that game that always sells 20 million copies no one wants that!

Nice psn id

Obvious troll

Seriously where are the mods??????
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#42EmbersOfElderPosted 1/19/2014 9:06:09 PM
Played it. It's nice but the bot AI is among worst I've seen, they barely do anything but take up space and that is what most of the game is filled with, bots.
#43Reece504Posted 1/19/2014 9:08:01 PM
EmbersOfElder posted...
Played it. It's nice but the bot AI is among worst I've seen, they barely do anything but take up space and that is what most of the game is filled with, bots.

They're in it just to distract you I seen do many people blow there cover to kill a group of grunts just to get sniped by me :D
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#44scoobydoobydontPosted 1/20/2014 4:47:48 AM
Reece504 posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
hey fellow xboners, i got into alpha and it is looking liek a disaster! srsly guys its just leik that game that always sells 20 million copies no one wants that!

Nice psn id

Obvious troll

Seriously where are the mods??????

lol, holy ****, that really went over your head?? Enough so that you reported it? Your parents and educators have failed you.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#45dnmtPosted 1/20/2014 4:50:41 AM
Reece504 posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...

They're in it just to distract you I seen do many people blow there cover to kill a group of grunts just to get sniped by me :D

Sounds like a grand old time.
#46MrSpaM111Posted 1/20/2014 5:05:23 AM
"Dudebro in 'Titanfall is the best game ever' shocker"
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#47a687947Posted 1/20/2014 5:07:05 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...

Your grammar is absolutely terrible.
#48krystylaPosted 1/20/2014 5:24:51 AM
Reece504 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
a687, so far all you've said is it is different because of wall running, jetpacks, and that it does but doesn't have score streaks.

Yeah.....considering one of my initial questions to you was what I reposted, being - ""Aside from being able to wall run and double jump, how is movement different exactly?"

And all you could give as an example is.....wall run and double jump. So to me, that signifies it still handles the same as any other game. It just has wall run and double jump.

Without counting titans here's a example

Someone can be sniping at you and you can sprint double jump run on the side if the building double jump to the other side of the building and run up it until you reach the window climb through kill the sniper another guy comes in, you quickly hop out the window and hold on the ledge and cloak. Climb back in and break his neck a guy saw your cloak silhouette double jumps to reach the window you kick him in the face causing him to fall to his death. After that you proceed to reach the roof jump off and land on a Team mates Titan using him as a free ride and shooting from on his back like mobile cover.

None of this can be done in cod

That's what I am excited for, no longer do I need to go to elaborate lengths to get back at a sniper
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#49MrSpaM111Posted 1/20/2014 5:34:20 AM
a687947 posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...

Your grammar is absolutely terrible.

Grammarfaqs is that-a-way --------->
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#50Kosmo240985Posted 1/20/2014 6:04:38 AM
Guys guys guys! Stop feeding people like cheezitboy and ryuuloverman.

They are trolling y'all. Just ignore and enjoy the fact you get to play titian fall in 7ish weeks.
---
GT: Kozzie85