Titanfall ..Amazing.. Loving the alpha right now

#61RyuuHou25Posted 1/20/2014 8:36:51 AM
Juzten76 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Juzten76 posted...
These desperate attempts by the ponies and trolls at trying to pick apart every positive comment or post on this board is highly entertaining, yet sad. They are both new and familiar.

The best quote is:

"they are looking forward to a future Xbox One game."

It is being said in almost every reply to Titanfall. In the world I live in, looking forward to a game that is coming is normal. I read that same quote in every thread and I laugh every time.

This game is really starting to grab a large amount of hype and people dont like that. I dont understand WHY they dont, but they dont. I couldnt imagine going to the Infamous or The Order boards to talk down a game that looked cool just because it was considered the 'competitions' exclusive (even though I am getting a PS4 too). Makes no sense to me.

Its a good thing though because people trash a game when its a threat. Other games aren't getting this amount of hate because they aren't as big as Titanfall. This game is one of the heavy hitters right now and people hate that.

That's exactly right. That's why the Xbox One is trashed so much. It's a threat. The more negative posts made about Titanfall, the more I know the sony and pc fanboys feel threatened. I have to group PC fanboys in there too because for some reason they also like to hang out on the Xbox One board to remind us every day that they are the master race.

Personally, I just like to buy games I want to play and not buy games I don't want to play. I couldn't care less about what other people do or don't buy.

Or....random thought, it's because they don't like something about it or just aren't impressed and that's purely their opinion.

You might as well start claiming people trash Justin Bieber because he's a threat >.>

Not everyone is going to marvel and go "I love everything about this game" or just completely ignore mass similarities to other games, despite the new things they are doing within it.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#62Exodus_PrimePosted 1/20/2014 8:46:29 AM
LOL @ the jealous Bronie Trolls that can't play it....ohhhhh man I'm enjoying it soooooooo much cry cry cry.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#63Kosmo240985Posted 1/20/2014 9:24:18 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Kosmo240985 posted...
InjusticeReborn posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

No, however that has exactly zero to do with what I said to TC. New and familiar is a contradiction, it cannot be familiar if it is new, and if it's new, it cannot be familiar.

My Nokia 920 broke. I bought a new one from the store. It's new, yet somehow... familiar?! OMGwow!!

The guy doesn't understand that the genre of fast paced fps is familiar due to cod being wide spread and popular but the fact that it plays on multiple levels with ai boost jump wall climb and mechs makes it new and fresh.

He's also jelly

However, I remain of the opinion - it's COD with Robots and AI (and jetpacks which allow wall running and double jumping)

And battlefield 4 is just cod with bigger maps and vehicles and more players. And kill zone is just cod except with crappie multiplayer. And dead rising is just cod with third person shooting and zombies. And infamous second son is just cod in third person with one big open map no multiplayer and fire powers instead of guns.

See how stupid that sounds..

Titan fall shares the same genre as cod. But it plays nothing like it. So don't talk about a game you can't play and maybe listen to the people in the alpha...seeing as all titan fall alpha impressions say the same exact thing...

Now go back to your ps4 and buy titan fall on pic if you wanna play it.
---
GT: Kozzie85
#64Kosmo240985Posted 1/20/2014 9:25:11 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Kosmo240985 posted...
InjusticeReborn posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

No, however that has exactly zero to do with what I said to TC. New and familiar is a contradiction, it cannot be familiar if it is new, and if it's new, it cannot be familiar.

My Nokia 920 broke. I bought a new one from the store. It's new, yet somehow... familiar?! OMGwow!!

The guy doesn't understand that the genre of fast paced fps is familiar due to cod being wide spread and popular but the fact that it plays on multiple levels with ai boost jump wall climb and mechs makes it new and fresh.

He's also jelly

However, I remain of the opinion - it's COD with Robots and AI (and jetpacks which allow wall running and double jumping)

And battlefield 4 is just cod with bigger maps and vehicles and more players. And kill zone is just cod except with crappie multiplayer. And dead rising is just cod with third person shooting and zombies. And infamous second son is just cod in third person with one big open map no multiplayer and fire powers instead of guns.

See how stupid that sounds..

Titan fall shares the same genre as cod. But it plays nothing like it. So don't talk about a game you can't play and maybe listen to the people in the alpha...seeing as all titan fall alpha impressions say the same exact thing...

Now go back to your ps4 and buy titan fall on pic if you wanna play it.
---
GT: Kozzie85
#65Juzten76Posted 1/20/2014 9:26:23 AM
You can smelly the jelly in here.