call of duty ghosts

#1chem1calburnPosted 1/19/2014 6:10:55 PM
Hey all,

I just got the xbox one today! I have Ghosts for 360 and I heard some time ago that there is some sort of deal that if you want to upgrade your Ghosts for the Xbox One you can pay $10 or so and get it digitally.

Is this true? The guy at Game stop said it is no longer offered... but, yeah... I just wanna clarify.

Thanks!
---
X-Box Live GT: Poppa DR3W
#2doodles40Posted 1/19/2014 6:19:47 PM
I thought that deal was good until March 31. I would check the Ghosts website to be sure but I think the guy at GS was lying to you.
---
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
#3bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 1/19/2014 6:25:10 PM
doodles40 posted...
I thought that deal was good until March 31. I would check the Ghosts website to be sure but I think the guy at GS was lying to you.

That's only if you bought it digitally. Gamestops deal was if your a power up rewards member and bought it new from them you could trade it in by the end of December and get an X1 version for $10.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#4chem1calburn(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2014 6:27:50 PM
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
doodles40 posted...

That's only if you bought it digitally. Gamestops deal was if your a power up rewards member and bought it new from them you could trade it in by the end of December and get an X1 version for $10.

Ugh... I did get it from Game Stop new.

:(
---
X-Box Live GT: Poppa DR3W
#5CELTEKKPosted 1/19/2014 6:41:48 PM
chem1calburn posted...
I have Ghosts for 360

Your first mistake.
---
"beast pc specs here"
psn:celtekk|steam:celtekk
#6VengeanceJPosted 1/19/2014 8:04:24 PM
I had a gamestop employee tell me the same thing with ac4 that the offer wasn't available but it actually is the offer should be in your gamestop (power up rewards) website located I the active offers section all you pay is $10.00 for the upgrade.
#7PoweredMilkManPosted 1/19/2014 8:11:58 PM
VengeanceJ posted...
I had a gamestop employee tell me the same thing with ac4 that the offer wasn't available but it actually is the offer should be in your gamestop (power up rewards) website located I the active offers section all you pay is $10.00 for the upgrade.

Go to the powerup rewards page and look under special offers. There "should" be a coupon for you to print off. I did it with ac4 black flag.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU - bloodandbourbon