Missed opportunity?

#1zalmutePosted 1/19/2014 9:11:13 PM
I think it is a bummer that Fable anniversary was not released for xbox one. I think it would have been a good collection to have on it. Especially since the only other game like it (genre wise) on the x1 is assassins creed.
---
When Nintendo moves all of their projects to Japanese only phones, the wiiU won't sound like such a bad console.
Xbox one + WiiU = U-One.
#2PoweredMilkManPosted 1/19/2014 9:15:05 PM
There's a lot of games I wished that was coming out. Southpark, dark souls and so on. Gave my 360 and ps3 to my younger brothers after I got my x1. But I'll be able to play them on pc. But I like having achievements for the xbox lol
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU - bloodandbourbon
#3zalmute(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2014 10:03:12 PM
Im still hoping dark souls 2 makes its way to the x1.
---
When Nintendo moves all of their projects to Japanese only phones, the wiiU won't sound like such a bad console.
Xbox one + WiiU = U-One.
#4swaggernautPosted 1/19/2014 11:19:45 PM
Yeah there's a few games on my Xbox One version wish list like SR4, South Park, Tell Tale games, and maybe GTAV.
#5leatheljPosted 1/19/2014 11:31:15 PM
Don't be surprised if they release a fable collection on xbox one with all dlc with fable 1 (remade one) fable 2 and fable 3 around the time fable legends comes out.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#6krystylaPosted 1/20/2014 12:46:41 AM
zalmute posted...
I think it is a bummer that Fable anniversary was not released for xbox one. I think it would have been a good collection to have on it. Especially since the only other game like it (genre wise) on the x1 is assassins creed.

Fable is not an action adventure...
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#7LEGEND_725Posted 1/20/2014 12:52:02 AM
krystyla posted...
zalmute posted...

IT pretty much is because it has some pretty shallow RPG elements.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE
#8staticxtreme5Posted 1/20/2014 12:53:15 AM
krystyla posted...
zalmute posted...

What's also funny about this comment is that there are like 20 retail games available for Xbox One right now. Its not like there is a plethora of games in any genre currently on the system. So I don't know why that makes it an especially good collection to have when you could say that about nearly any genre at the moment.
#9krystylaPosted 1/20/2014 1:00:33 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
krystyla posted...
zalmute posted...

IT pretty much is because it has some pretty shallow RPG elements.

But AC has none aside from different weapons.

RPG elements might be shallow they were still nice. Especially your character changing according to the way you skill him and the choices you make.

Rogue MC gets taller
Warrior MC gets muscular
Mage MC gets glowing runes

Good MC gets butterflies flying around him
Bad MC gets frickin huge a** horns, red glowing eyes and red mist floating around him

I don't know if it was in the original but in 2 and 3 you got scars from fighting.

Fable did many things for its time very uniquely albeit having only shallow RPG elements.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB