Forza 5 or NFS Rivals

#1bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 1/20/2014 10:48:09 AM
Which is the most fun to play? - Results (52 votes)
Forza 5
55.77% (29 votes)
NFS Rivals
44.23% (23 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Which do you have the most fun playing. I personally dislike Forza 5 now, because they took out the auction house, storefront and some good game modes (cat and mouse).
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#2Troll_DirectoryPosted 1/20/2014 10:57:18 AM
they are both fun to play, but surprisingly (to me) i give the edge to forza 5. there are parts that are less fun than all of nfs, but nothing has been as fun in nfs as racing a variety of cars on the different track configs of prague and the alps. i hope turn 10 make several more own their own designed raceways.
#3JK8289Posted 1/20/2014 11:24:18 AM
I bought NFS and it was nice but I didn't really enjoy it. There isn't a sp campaign and it's only online. It's nothing but country roads and no city. Would of been nice to have both. The only way I could of saw it fun is if I had friend to play it with. I took it back the next day and got Forza 5. In my opinion it's a much better game. Nice cars, graphics and multiplayer is better. It's just a lot more fun all around in my opinion.
---
GT: KillerIsHere828
#4majinbuu58Posted 1/20/2014 12:21:53 PM
Troll_Directory posted...
they are both fun to play, but surprisingly (to me) i give the edge to forza 5. there are parts that are less fun than all of nfs, but nothing has been as fun in nfs as racing a variety of cars on the different track configs of prague and the alps. i hope turn 10 make several more own their own designed raceways.

...what? You said you're giving the edge to forza yet nfs is more fun?
#5drumdailyPosted 1/20/2014 3:20:52 PM
majinbuu58 posted...

Read his statement again...
---
GT- tB MetaL
PSN- drums99
#6Apex-PlayerPosted 1/20/2014 3:25:30 PM
drumdaily posted...
majinbuu58 posted...

Read his statement again...

Nod to Forza
variety > fun
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#7TheCyborgNinjaPosted 1/20/2014 3:40:43 PM
Museum vs. police chase?

NFS all the way.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#8aszsithPosted 1/20/2014 3:50:29 PM
This is a SIMULATION versus ARCADE argument.

Personally, I prefer the arcade style of NFS. I get realistic driving every day while actually driving in real life. Sure, it isn't in a supercar at 200 mph, but I could do that (for a fee) at certain nearby race courses.

But no matter how much I want to, I would not risk running from the police at high speed in real life. It is dangerous and not worth the risk to my safety and/or freedom. Since gaming for me is about having fun and doing things I couldn't do in real life, arcade style suits me.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#9PippyThePooperPosted 1/20/2014 7:36:42 PM
Forza is the poor man's Gran Turismo...and even that series has been lackluster for some time.

NFS Rivals is what we play video games for: Fun.
---
If you believe Jesus Christ was a nice man, think all that Bible "Lord and Savior" stuff is silly, and are 100% proud of it, yada yada yada