Honestly, 13GB is a bit ridiculous for an update.

#1Jedi454Posted 1/20/2014 1:47:32 PM(edited)
Unless this update is for free DLC, then why does everyone have to download this ridiculously large sized update? I have unlimited internet so it doesn't bother me too much, but next time I go to play it, it will take me half a day to a day to download and it doesn't benefit me because I don't get anything new.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#2ElPolloDiablo87Posted 1/20/2014 1:49:49 PM
I believe it includes a compatibility pack for the DLC, so people without the DLC can still play with people who bought it.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#3Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 1/20/2014 1:51:07 PM
I think it's because the stuff you get in the DLC can also be used in the main game and therefore you can use it in online co-op. If the other person didn't have the patch it'd screw things up.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#4dnmtPosted 1/20/2014 1:54:23 PM(edited)
The price of next gen gaming; shame we're all stuck with last gen disk space. I personally won't be getting a PS4 or Xbone until they increase the default HD to 1TB at least.

I also heard that declining the update will completely uninstall the game for you which is really dumb if true.
#5Juzten76Posted 1/20/2014 1:52:56 PM
I don't believe that it's really adding 13gb to the install size of the game. It's just updating and replacing files. It is what it is though. I don't think they made it that big for fun.
#6KolanifvPosted 1/20/2014 1:59:38 PM
dnmt posted...
The price of next gen gaming; shame we're all stuck with last gen disk space. I personally won't be getting a PS4 or Xbone until they increase the default HD to 1TB at least.

I also heard that declining the update will completely uninstall the game for you which is really dumb if true.

You realize you have the option to install any hard drive in a PS4, right? You can put a 2TB SSD in it if you want.
#7dnmtPosted 1/20/2014 2:03:34 PM
Kolanifv posted...
dnmt posted...

You realize you have the option to install any hard drive in a PS4, right? You can put a 2TB SSD in it if you want.

Yeah but that's paying extra on top of an already expensive entry fee. I'm perfectly okay with waiting a year or two until the first hardware revision, plus by that time we'll actually have some games to play.
#8Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2014 2:04:49 PM
Kolanifv posted...
dnmt posted...

He is right though, the default hard drive should've been bigger for both consoles.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#9BigLongDownerPosted 1/20/2014 2:15:15 PM
Jedi454 posted...
Kolanifv posted...
dnmt posted...

He is right though, the default hard drive should've been bigger for both consoles.

I agree. The consoles are next gen, but the HD space isn't.
---
GT - The Grunge Guy
#10loafy013Posted 1/20/2014 2:17:22 PM
They should do something like Capcom did with SF4. When going online, you could mark whether you purchased the upgrade or not. Those without the extra characters could play online against others who didn't buy it either.
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.