Honestly, 13GB is a bit ridiculous for an update.

#21PippyThePooperPosted 1/20/2014 7:25:50 PM
Merc123 posted...
slyman19 posted...
PippyThePooper posted...
And now Xbox One owners really start sweating that 362 GB hard drive ceiling...

Have you not been paying attention? The update doesn`t take up any HDD space, it replaces files.

It does take up HDD space but not much. It bumps it up a gig or so from 23 to 24.

This installing games fully is bull though especially with these enormous updates. If i uninstall a game and get a feeling to play it later i can't unless i want to spend all day downloading it again.

^ Yes I've been paying attention and that former post is what I was referring to in some respects. There is ALWAYS an update for almost every game it seems. On the 360 they were small and no big problem. On the One they are NOT small (1 GB is not small) and the way they are formatted means the game needs to be reinstalled. Pretty soon you will start seeing updates to games that are much larger...and thus that ceiling gets much closer.

The whole "Oh I only play one or two games at a time so it's no problem" is quite a foolish retort. When I want to play a game, I want to play it now, not spend hours redownloading a game (AND its updated code) deleted because I ran out of space on the HD. My complaint centers around the Xbox One and Dead Rising 3 because of the board and the thread, but make no mistake, this isn't a XBox vs PS4 argument; this is just a massive failing of this "next generation."
---
If you believe Jesus Christ was a nice man, think all that Bible "Lord and Savior" stuff is silly, and are 100% proud of it, yada yada yada
#22PsyEdPosted 1/20/2014 7:27:19 PM
Well with a FIXED 500HDD....with even less usable space....prepare to run out of space soon lol
---
i7 3770k | GTX 690 | 32GB DDR3 | 512GB Samsung SSD Pro | ASUS Sabertooth Z77 | NZXT 820 Phantom Case