With Kojima hinting around that that the X1 is underpowered

#71dolabla(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2014 10:17:26 PM
Apex-Player posted...
If Tomb Raider is taking a hit on xbox, then so will MGS as its much more ambitious.
Props to Kojima for the heads up.

Definitely agree. That can't be good news.

Also want to give props to Kojima for throwing hints around and warning us. I don't know how anybody can be in denial anymore?
#72josh924Posted 1/22/2014 10:45:13 PM
lunaticcore posted...
Yea he didn't hint at that.

This, unless I missed something.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#73EastCoastKodyPosted 1/22/2014 10:52:51 PM
FatCatAttack posted...
It means if you are an informed consumer and you are more interested in multiplats rather than any xone exclusives get a PS4.

Xbox One is all around weaker. Any dreams of secret discrete gpus and super saiyan abilities have already been dashed.

replace PS4 w/ "PS3" and Xbox One w/ "Xbox 360......and this is the same stuff we saw on these boards 7 years ago.

How'd that turn out? Everyone had to buy the 360 versions of games because the PS3 versions were broken
#742ndAtomiskPosted 1/22/2014 11:21:59 PM
dolabla posted...
Apex-Player posted...
If Tomb Raider is taking a hit on xbox, then so will MGS as its much more ambitious.
Props to Kojima for the heads up.

Definitely agree. That can't be good news.

Also want to give props to Kojima for throwing hints around and warning us. I don't know how anybody can be in denial anymore?

No one is in denial other than yourself actually. What you probably think is being denied isn't what people are talking about here. No one here is saying Xbox One is as powerful as PS4 if that's what you're trying to get at for whatever reason. Yet you keep going on about alleged hints that don't exist when he was talking about PS3/360 in comparison to PS4. He simply just wasn't referring to Xbox One.

There are no subliminal messages here. You simply read the article wrong.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#75Spetsnaz420Posted 1/23/2014 2:10:05 AM
Evel138 posted...
dnmt posted...
Are people still trying to argue that the Xbone isn't objectively weaker than the PS4? lol.

You're out of your element, Donnie....you've wandered into this conversation like a child with no point of reference.

I can't find one damn post ITT where anyone is even suggesting that the "Xbone isn't objectively weaker than the PS4 lol", the argument is (though not really an argument since the following is iron clad fact) that once again an issue is being taken out of context, editorialized by the TC and blown WAY the **** out of proportion.....either deliberately or in ignorance I ho.

Ask and yes shall receive

SythisTaru posted...
Xbox One is much more powerful. Gotta factor in the Kinect 2 for it to count (It's a 400 dollar device just on it's own).

---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#76elchris79Posted 1/27/2014 5:19:37 PM
Rome218 posted...
Evel138 posted...
dnmt posted...
Are people still trying to argue that the Xbone isn't objectively weaker than the PS4? lol.

You're out of your element, Donnie....you've wandered into this conversation like a child with no point of reference.

I can't find one damn post ITT where anyone is even suggesting that the "Xbone isn't objectively weaker than the PS4 lol", the argument is (though not really an argument since the following is iron clad fact) that once again an issue is being taken out of context, editorialized by the TC and blown WAY the **** out of proportion.....either deliberately or in ignorance I ho.

He's on the Xbox One messageboard every day, despite hating the Xbox One. He's been here for months. Sad, really.

Okay, I agree he's a silly troll. But tell me, please.... Is the Xbox objectively weaker than the Ps4?
#77kyncaniPosted 1/27/2014 6:41:27 PM
archibald3 posted...
2ndAtomisk posted...
You misunderstood what he was saying completely. He wasn't saying that you should play it on PS4 instead of Xbox One. He was saying you should play it on PS4 instead of 360/PS3.

You'd think he would just acknowledge the Xbox One existence but apparently not.

It's not even an option.
#78mokmuudPosted 1/27/2014 6:50:43 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
ukemandwnbu posted...
Jedi454 posted...
freesith posted...
xacebop posted...
He's talking to Japanese gamers.

Yup. OP Go get MGS5 on PS3.5 i'm sure it will look 2% better (according to ps3.5 fanboys). So far I've seen multiplats look nearly identical while Ryse looks better than any Ps3.5 exclusive LOL

Ryse is pretty but the game is garbage. A polished turd is still a turd.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#79freesithPosted 1/27/2014 7:08:00 PM
kyncani posted...
archibald3 posted...
2ndAtomisk posted...
You misunderstood what he was saying completely. He wasn't saying that you should play it on PS4 instead of Xbox One. He was saying you should play it on PS4 instead of 360/PS3.

You'd think he would just acknowledge the Xbox One existence but apparently not.

It's not even an option.

He would acknowledge it if it existed in Japan before the release of the game.
#80TheArcadePosted 1/27/2014 7:11:41 PM
ZAKDUDE posted...
Well, it's simple.

Xbox One is weaker than PS4. It's a fact. Obviously PS4 would be the ideal choice to play it on.

Not without Killer Instinct it's not. I don't care how powerful Kojima thinks it is.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends