New dev video about Tomb Raider DE

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. New dev video about Tomb Raider DE
2 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgvaNtQCv6E

Posting this because I came across this on Youtube and being that I am getting this game and am very excited to romp through the best Tomb Raider game I have ever played once more I figured I would make a topic and video link for those who have not seen the video yet.

I know a lot of people thought that the price is too high for this game, while I do agree, it does look really really good and it will be better looking then on any other format beside next gen consoles, so it is a day one buy for me (also the preorder bonuses from Gamestop is cool)

Thanks for reading!
2 years ago#2
Well 's long 's it looks good.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
2 years ago#3
All of those small details to add to the immersion and yet I bet they don't include an option to turn off annoying HUD elements like the combat score or hint system.
---
Typing on a phone, so ignore all spelling mistakes. Damn autocorrect.
2 years ago#4
Looks great
---
Hmm a flag with the peace symbol on it. Your militant dictatorship can't have that, now can it Mario?
2 years ago#5
It looks way better than pc version. 1 more week to go!!
---
PS4 upgrade to 1TB
Xbox One Day One Edition 500GB
2 years ago#6
Bump for those who are interested in the game like I am.

Can't wait for next week ^^
2 years ago#7
DamnEvilDog posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgvaNtQCv6E

Posting this because I came across this on Youtube and being that I am getting this game and am very excited to romp through the best Tomb Raider game I have ever played once more I figured I would make a topic and video link for those who have not seen the video yet.

I know a lot of people thought that the price is too high for this game, while I do agree, it does look really really good and it will be better looking then on any other format beside next gen consoles, so it is a day one buy for me (also the preorder bonuses from Gamestop is cool)

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for the video. This game was next-gen last-gen. No load times, great storytelling, beautiful atmosphere, and a character I really felt for. You could really feel the emotions she was going through the entire time. By far one of my favorite games on the 360. I only played through it once and was about to play through it again when I found out it was coming to the One. I'm really looking forward to the experience again.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. New dev video about Tomb Raider DE

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived