New dev video about Tomb Raider DE

#1DamnEvilDogPosted 1/21/2014 1:40:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgvaNtQCv6E

Posting this because I came across this on Youtube and being that I am getting this game and am very excited to romp through the best Tomb Raider game I have ever played once more I figured I would make a topic and video link for those who have not seen the video yet.

I know a lot of people thought that the price is too high for this game, while I do agree, it does look really really good and it will be better looking then on any other format beside next gen consoles, so it is a day one buy for me (also the preorder bonuses from Gamestop is cool)

Thanks for reading!
#2AvirosbPosted 1/21/2014 1:45:41 AM
Well 's long 's it looks good.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#3656stoogePosted 1/21/2014 2:01:14 AM
All of those small details to add to the immersion and yet I bet they don't include an option to turn off annoying HUD elements like the combat score or hint system.
---
Typing on a phone, so ignore all spelling mistakes. Damn autocorrect.
#4stoney2005Posted 1/21/2014 2:02:35 AM
Looks great
---
Hmm a flag with the peace symbol on it. Your militant dictatorship can't have that, now can it Mario?
#5sjc1279Posted 1/21/2014 2:19:40 AM
It looks way better than pc version. 1 more week to go!!
---
PS4 upgrade to 1TB
Xbox One Day One Edition 500GB
#6DamnEvilDog(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2014 1:01:50 PM
Bump for those who are interested in the game like I am.

Can't wait for next week ^^
#7Juzten76Posted 1/21/2014 1:20:06 PM
DamnEvilDog posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgvaNtQCv6E

Posting this because I came across this on Youtube and being that I am getting this game and am very excited to romp through the best Tomb Raider game I have ever played once more I figured I would make a topic and video link for those who have not seen the video yet.

I know a lot of people thought that the price is too high for this game, while I do agree, it does look really really good and it will be better looking then on any other format beside next gen consoles, so it is a day one buy for me (also the preorder bonuses from Gamestop is cool)

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for the video. This game was next-gen last-gen. No load times, great storytelling, beautiful atmosphere, and a character I really felt for. You could really feel the emotions she was going through the entire time. By far one of my favorite games on the 360. I only played through it once and was about to play through it again when I found out it was coming to the One. I'm really looking forward to the experience again.