Microsoft further reinforces the term "shill"

#41scoobydoobydontPosted 1/22/2014 2:14:28 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
So people are actually trying to defend this....I know I shouldn't be surprised, but god damn...

Trying? lol Child please. It's defended, no one with common sense or reasonable priorities was ever upset.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#42kcypher2000Posted 1/22/2014 2:17:19 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
So people are actually trying to defend this....I know I shouldn't be surprised, but god damn...

Kevin Butler wishes you guys werent such hypocrites.
#43Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 1/22/2014 2:25:37 PM
You guys should just start posting #deal with it and let that be that lol. Neither side knows the complete truth. They only know what has been told and supposedly MS is innocent. Just like yesterday they were supposedly guilty. So #deal with it.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#44OMGWYATTPosted 1/22/2014 2:32:11 PM
SythisTaru posted...
Wait, so when I'm listening to the radio and then the host does an advertisement for a certain product, that's now an evil thing to do!? OH MY GOODNESS!!

I don't think you know what advertising is.

Paying people to only say positive things about the Xbox one and pretend they're only giving opinions and not being paid and forbidding them from saying anything negative about it isn't advertising.
---
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
Xbox Live: Riotsquad18
#45RebelGameMasterPosted 1/22/2014 2:32:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#46scoobydoobydontPosted 1/22/2014 2:33:19 PM
OMGWYATT posted...
SythisTaru posted...
Wait, so when I'm listening to the radio and then the host does an advertisement for a certain product, that's now an evil thing to do!? OH MY GOODNESS!!

Paying people to only say positive things about the Xbox one and pretend they're only giving opinions and not being paid and forbidding them from saying anything negative about it isn't advertising.

Yes it is.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#47Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 1/22/2014 2:35:59 PM
More like this is the board where the trolls come to cry about something they really don't give a damn about.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#48HungoverHero777Posted 1/22/2014 2:36:54 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
OMGWYATT posted...
SythisTaru posted...

Yes it is.

Scooby is right, it is advertising. It's an extremely corrupt practice, such is M$, but it is advertising.
---
"WHY WAS THERE BACON IN THE SOAP?!?!" -Zim, Invader Zim
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.
#49BoxTheMuppetPosted 1/22/2014 2:41:54 PM
ITT people pretending to be lawyers.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#50OMGWYATTPosted 1/22/2014 10:50:23 PM(edited)
It's similar to paying people to tell others about some new version of a medication, but they can't tell you the side effects.

Non-disclosure contracts legally cannot exist in advertising. It's a paid endorsement with zero credibility at best.
---
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
Xbox Live: Riotsquad18