Why are people getting upset over another marketing strategy for the Xbox One?

#11WaywardBiscuitPosted 1/21/2014 6:01:57 AM
Jedi454 posted...
doodles40 posted...
Aceviper posted...
they are treading on illegal territory with their 'strategy'

thats the problem here

How is it illegal?

I'd like to know the same thing.

Also, how is the tactics Microsoft are using is cheap? Companies get sports commentators to advertise their products all the time, how is this any different to that? People who make a living on Youtube might take the contract because they actually like the system. Oh but wait, this is a Sony troll board, not an Xbox One discussion board.

You look like a troll yourself here, you are just going to dismiss anything that isnt pro xbox as sony trolling, this is clearly the dellusional xbot board
---
George Likes Spicy Chicken
#12dnmtPosted 1/21/2014 6:02:26 AM
Jedi454 posted...
doodles40 posted...
Aceviper posted...

thats the problem here

How is it illegal?

Also, how is the tactics Microsoft are using is cheap? Companies get sports commentators to advertise their products all the time, how is this any different to that? People who make a living on Youtube might take the contract because they actually like the system. Oh but wait, this is a Sony troll board, not an Xbox One discussion board.

1. This is the Xbox discussion board indeed, not the good feelings echo chamber you wish it to be. We discuss the good and the bad; it's not anyone's fault but MS' that bad news vastly outnumber the good news.

2. What MS did here is seriously illegal, stop defending them for no good reason.
#13Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2014 6:04:58 AM
WaywardBiscuit posted...
Jedi454 posted...
doodles40 posted...
Aceviper posted...

thats the problem here

How is it illegal?

You look like a troll yourself here, you are just going to dismiss anything that isnt pro xbox as sony trolling, this is clearly the dellusional xbot board

You are a fool, my argument is justified. The Xbox has been attacked on just about everything on this board since the console was even announced. Don't get upset when Microsoft use another marketing strategy to promote their product. If Sony did it, you'd be defending them I guarantee. I wouldn't even care if Sony did the same thing.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#14Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2014 6:06:00 AM
dnmt posted...
Jedi454 posted...
doodles40 posted...
Aceviper posted...

thats the problem here

How is it illegal?

1. This is the Xbox discussion board indeed, not the good feelings echo chamber you wish it to be. We discuss the good and the bad; it's not anyone's fault but MS' that bad news vastly outnumber the good news.

2. What MS did here is seriously illegal, stop defending them for no good reason.

List me what law they broke in full and i'll believe you.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#15InjusticeRebornPosted 1/21/2014 6:10:23 AM
dnmt posted...

I'm not going to point fingers, but there are users who frequent here, who only post bad.

And if there happens to be a topic going that is leaning towards the good, those same users will post bad.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
#16dnmtPosted 1/21/2014 6:11:07 AM
Jedi454 posted...
dnmt posted...
Jedi454 posted...
doodles40 posted...
Aceviper posted...

thats the problem here

How is it illegal?

List me what law they broke in full and i'll believe you.

These are the FTC clauses they broke specifically:

http://i.imgur.com/QAfFOlh.png
#17WaywardBiscuitPosted 1/21/2014 6:12:24 AM
Jedi454 posted...
WaywardBiscuit posted...
Jedi454 posted...
doodles40 posted...
Aceviper posted...

thats the problem here

How is it illegal?

You are a fool, my argument is justified. The Xbox has been attacked on just about everything on this board since the console was even announced. Don't get upset when Microsoft use another marketing strategy to promote their product. If Sony did it, you'd be defending them I guarantee. I wouldn't even care if Sony did the same thing.

Lol and you go and do pretty much what i said, if sony did this blah blah blah.
---
George Likes Spicy Chicken
#18JusticeSwordPosted 1/21/2014 6:16:19 AM
I personally think that things of the best quality for the best value should sell & not the thing that is endorsed the most.

Also paying someone to endorse something, without them disclosing that they are being paid, or saying anything negative, even if true, is basically lieing.

The X1 should succeed or fail on its own merit, not lies or bought opinions.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#19RawringAirPosted 1/21/2014 6:25:35 AM
Because people are stupid TC
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox