Are you tired of Halo, Fable and Forza ?

#21NejiHyuga900Posted 1/21/2014 11:02:32 PM
BruceLee1974 posted...
Are you tired of Halo, Fable and Forza ?

I never played Forza and I never had any interest in it (the only racing games I like are Biker Mice from Mars (SNES), Mario Kart, and those similar to Mario Kart). But yes, I am getting tired of them. Halo was my favorite Microsoft franchise, but I started losing interest after Halo 4 (yet, I still like playing the Halo theme on my guitar). As for Fable, well, I'm losing interest in that too since Fable III. But I still love the first Fable game and I might get Fable Anniversary but since I already have Fable: The Lost Chapters for PC, I don't know. I've been losing interest in all of my favorite MS franchises.

I think my lost of interest in my favorite MS franchises started when the Xbox One was first revealed because that is when I felt so down and betrayed.
---
Xbox/Windows Gamertag & NNID: TDPNeji | Steam ID & PSN: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#22Rome218Posted 1/21/2014 11:14:38 PM
Everyone acts as though Sony's best selling games are their exclusives

http://www.vgchartz.com/platform/3/playstation-3/

In the top 10, only Grand Turismo is there. #1 is GTA, and it's dominated by CoD titles.

In the top 10 games sold, there are 5 CoD titles and 1 BF title.

People may hate on CoD, but it causes systems to sell.
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill
#23RedEyeSurprisePosted 1/21/2014 11:27:14 PM
I grew tired of Halo during the first stage of the Xbox original.

Got tired of Fable after my first mission/quest.

Was too tired to play Forza before even playing the game.
#24Robin_MaskPosted 1/21/2014 11:32:27 PM
BruceLee1974 posted...
I am coming from owning the original Xbox and I've played all these games since they first released back in the day and played all of these games, Fable 1,2,3, Forza 1,2,3,4 , Halo 1,2,3,4, Halo ODST, Reach and I didn't get the Xbone becuase of these and MS constantly doing remakes without making new Ip's.

I know Microsoft own a lot of different games like Age of Empires , Crimson SKies, Links Golf and many more, but they just continue doing remakes of their big 3.

Anyone else tired of the same big 3 and want something else from MS and I'm not talking about TitanFall as that is not a MS game, I'm talking about their own games that they own.

I'm tired of Nintendo making Mario/Zelda/Pokemon/Metroid/Kirby games.

I'm tired of Sony making Killzone/Resistance/Gran Turismo games.
---
Support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#25BruceLee1974(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2014 6:52:10 AM
Robin_Mask posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...
I am coming from owning the original Xbox and I've played all these games since they first released back in the day and played all of these games, Fable 1,2,3, Forza 1,2,3,4 , Halo 1,2,3,4, Halo ODST, Reach and I didn't get the Xbone becuase of these and MS constantly doing remakes without making new Ip's.

I know Microsoft own a lot of different games like Age of Empires , Crimson SKies, Links Golf and many more, but they just continue doing remakes of their big 3.

Anyone else tired of the same big 3 and want something else from MS and I'm not talking about TitanFall as that is not a MS game, I'm talking about their own games that they own.

The difference is though at least Sony make other games as well as these where MS just make these and don't give any of their other IP's a chance.

Last gen MS gave us some good exclusives early on and then just relied on 3rd party support and the same games but add Gears to that list.

Just wondering why they don't even try to bring out new IP's as well as keep the same 3.
#26SunDevil77Posted 1/22/2014 6:53:33 AM
BruceLee1974 posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...

The difference is though at least Sony make other games as well as these where MS just make these and don't give any of their other IP's a chance.

Last gen MS gave us some good exclusives early on and then just relied on 3rd party support and the same games but add Gears to that list.

Just wondering why they don't even try to bring out new IP's as well as keep the same 3.

XBLA did exist, you know.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#27Robin_MaskPosted 1/22/2014 7:42:58 AM
BruceLee1974 posted...

Didn't they try with Sly Cooper and had like 5 more Ratchet and Clank games and didn't do as good?

Honestly, Nintendo hardly even bothers trying for new IPs since ever, I can't think of anything besides "SEQUELS AND PREQUELS or just a random new game in the series!!!" for them now.

Besides, lots of gamers are idiots nowadays. They want new games/IPs but are too scared of it not being good so they don't end up buying it and go back to their loveable franchises.
---
Support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#28Hucast9Posted 1/22/2014 7:53:12 AM
I'm not tired of Halo. Fable is a piece of garbage series from Fable 2 and later. I have no opinion about Forza.

Halo can continue for now. The next gen version of Halo will be interesting simply because it's on the more powerful Xbox One. Expect a true next gen experience from this flagship title.

Fable needs to be rebooted since Fable 3 was a disaster and a piece of filthy garbage.
#29krystylaPosted 1/22/2014 7:55:07 AM
Don't play Racing Sims, haven't played a Halo yet and very excited for Fable Legends even though 3 sucked very much
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#30pjnelsonPosted 1/26/2014 6:27:12 PM(edited)
BruceLee1974 posted...

For racing fans, Forza is the best available for consoles. Why would any race fan want to be done with the best console racer? Besides, Forza/racing is Turn 10's thing, so they aren't dropping Forza development unless they close their doors. Forza is the primary reason I bought One instead of PS4.
---
I'm not here for friends. I'm here for the truth to the best of my knowledge of it, even if it's not what people want to hear.