BF4 premium or Ryse?

#1kennyynnooPosted 1/21/2014 7:46:54 AM
I have BF4, should I get premium or get ryse? Prefer an opinion from someone who likes both but prefers one over the other. Posted this on the BF4 page but realized I should just post here.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#2dnmtPosted 1/21/2014 7:56:02 AM
BF4 is the better game by a good margin but the whole launch fiasco really soured me on it so I'll never get Premium. Maybe save some cash and rent Ryse just to play through the story as it's not a very long/replayable game.
#3kennyynnoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2014 8:01:22 AM
dnmt posted...
BF4 is the better game by a good margin but the whole launch fiasco really soured me on it so I'll never get Premium. Maybe save some cash and rent Ryse just to play through the story as it's not a very long/replayable game.

What's the issue with premium? The patches didn't work? I've played single player for the last few night and so far no issues, haven't touched MP. I have all the games I want, I was on the fence for Ryse, I wouldn't play it MP unless it has a good co op.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#4DeadlyKruegerPosted 1/21/2014 8:05:18 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
dnmt posted...

What's the issue with premium? The patches didn't work? I've played single player for the last few night and so far no issues, haven't touched MP. I have all the games I want, I was on the fence for Ryse, I wouldn't play it MP unless it has a good co op.

sounds like you kinda answered your own question. Ryse has a decent co-op arena mode but that's about it. Fun for a few minutes. You'll get more from BF4. But it's also if you plan on playing BF4 for awhile.
#5kennyynnoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2014 8:07:09 AM
Yeah I will try premium, maybe play ryse in a year when its cheap or "borrow" it from gamestop.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#6PS_LetumPosted 1/21/2014 8:29:22 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Yeah I will try premium, maybe play ryse in a year when its cheap or "borrow" it from gamestop.

How about you actually try the MP for more than not at all before you buy a season pass...
---
Let no one weep for the Vita, or celebrate its funeral with mourning;
for it still lives, as indie garbage passes to and fro through it.
#7cito48Posted 1/21/2014 8:30:18 AM
there has been a rumor floating around that ryse will be the first games with gold in March.
#8kennyynnoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2014 9:21:40 AM
PS_Letum posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

How about you actually try the MP for more than not at all before you buy a season pass...

I always like BF, I didn't know if premium is worth it, I'm not obsessed with BF at all and I consider a game a better purchase then content sometimes. Online with Ryse I'm probably going to suck and I don't play a ton to be great at either but I'm at least familiar with BF from previous BF games online.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30