XOne news. Evolve shows the first 4 Hunters. revolutionary depth

#1xenosaga123Posted 1/21/2014 7:56:51 AM
Lots of reveals

http://www.gameinformer.com/p/evolve.aspx

Also those are only the first 4 Hunters!! Each class has classes within that class, so
that could mean lots more playable characters with their own equipment/differences. :)

That is actually great, if anything the L4D series was much more playable characters diversity (like RE Outbreak games which has dozens of playables, and Timesplitters which has over 100 playables, although shame it was only in MP, Outbreak has all the playables usable in all modes, even single player.).

Evolve seems to go further with not only possibly providing more types of playable characters, but also different versions of each class category, which also affect the gameplay/strategy differently.

Plus there are various monsters (with their own evolutions), so this leads to a lot of impressive
formulas.
#2Jerk_BeefyPosted 1/21/2014 9:31:56 AM
Why is it three dirty, old, burly men; then a sleek, young woman? Very jarring.
#3gohoanqPosted 1/21/2014 9:43:08 AM
Jerk_Beefy posted...
Why is it three dirty, old, burly men; then a sleek, young woman? Very jarring.

Normally I'd say "ignore it" or something but I have to agree haha I do not mind that she's a sleek young woman.. but at least one of the guys should have been younger or something.. because damn why are they all old? lol
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#4DvoloS88Posted 1/25/2014 8:18:39 AM
Looks good but honestly I will not be supporting this game, here's why... I can't see much lasting appeal no matter how many maps comes with the game, to me it's essentialy selling a game like l4ds competitive mp(just that, no sp/story) for full price. On top of that I can't shake this feeling that all things L4D3 and on are on a pc somewhere in a trash folder or non essential projects folder which is BS! That's my two cents.
---
Microsoft fans and Sony fans, can't we all just get along?...
#5motoraptorPosted 1/25/2014 8:43:15 AM
There are too many shooters coming out in the same quarter! By the Fall I'll already have Titanfall and I will also get (without a shadow of a doubt) Destiny. Then there's also Halo...
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#6FinzFan4lifePosted 1/25/2014 10:25:26 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
Looks good but honestly I will not be supporting this game, here's why... I can't see much lasting appeal no matter how many maps comes with the game, to me it's essentialy selling a game like l4ds competitive mp(just that, no sp/story) for full price. On top of that I can't shake this feeling that all things L4D3 and on are on a pc somewhere in a trash folder or non essential projects folder which is BS! That's my two cents.

You do realize there is a SP and story mode they just haven't released details on it. I also find it funny you are willing to support L4D3 but not this game which just in the little bit we hve been told this offers more re playability
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#7DvoloS88Posted 1/25/2014 11:57:42 AM
FinzFan4life posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

You do realize there is a SP and story mode they just haven't released details on it. I also find it funny you are willing to support L4D3 but not this game which just in the little bit we hve been told this offers more re playability

Didn't know, the first details made it sound like mp only. As for L4d3, it's been more than enough time. Don't get me started on half life 3.
---
Microsoft fans and Sony fans, can't we all just get along?...