will microsoft pay me cash If I talk positively about ryse??

#31rgwPosted 1/21/2014 10:36:41 PM
They use to do karma boost days on the anniversary of gamefaqs launch.
---
rgw
--
#32TheSL1ClubPosted 1/21/2014 10:37:28 PM
rgw posted...
There were like a stack of preowned copies of Ryse at Gamestop today...it was almost laughable how bad that thing flopped critically speaking (the sales may be alright).

Same thing might happen to Titanfall, fake over hyped from nothing, fail to meet the standards, same old same old.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#33rgwPosted 1/21/2014 10:39:37 PM
I mean, every game could flop. Some flop that shouldn't. Some don't flop that should. Titanfall is taking a risk by being online multiplayer only but frankly I haven't completed a CoD campaign the last several iterations.
---
rgw
--
#34LEGEND_725Posted 1/21/2014 11:25:35 PM
Tweekster13 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
CKnight posted...
Killzone looks amazing but it's weird that the Xbox One which is said to be the weaker console can have something like Ryse day one.

The reports of the Xbox One were greatly exaggerated. Yes PS3.5 has slightly better hardware but all the 50% better trolling that was going on was a joke. no Ps3.5 game will ever look 50% better than XBox One.

But of course sony fans/trolls/shills will play it off "Well thats because uhh well like the devs have to play the lower demoinator the games could look wayyy better but uhh they gotta go down to xbones level omg M$!!!"

You know, almost every topic on this board I have been on has had you in it, verbally ejaculating your "clever" ps3.5 garbage. You really have nothing better to do with your life? Or do you need the constant reassurance that you made the correct purchase? Just go enjoy your console or whatever and stop being such a fanboy.

Just bored at work someone's gotta keep the Sony shills in line
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE
#35md22mdrxPosted 1/22/2014 12:09:53 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Tweekster13 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
CKnight posted...
Killzone looks amazing but it's weird that the Xbox One which is said to be the weaker console can have something like Ryse day one.

The reports of the Xbox One were greatly exaggerated. Yes PS3.5 has slightly better hardware but all the 50% better trolling that was going on was a joke. no Ps3.5 game will ever look 50% better than XBox One.

But of course sony fans/trolls/shills will play it off "Well thats because uhh well like the devs have to play the lower demoinator the games could look wayyy better but uhh they gotta go down to xbones level omg M$!!!"

You know, almost every topic on this board I have been on has had you in it, verbally ejaculating your "clever" ps3.5 garbage. You really have nothing better to do with your life? Or do you need the constant reassurance that you made the correct purchase? Just go enjoy your console or whatever and stop being such a fanboy.

Just bored at work someone's gotta keep the Sony shills in line

Just as the community needs to keep the xbrony shills in line!
#36AzaneAzerPosted 1/22/2014 12:13:43 AM
If Renting was still popular, Ryse would be that game that they have 12 copies of at Blockbuster, but nobody actually buys it besides rental companies.