XB1 has3 OS's including Win 8, so we cant we play pc games?

#21DojoMaxPosted 1/21/2014 8:26:18 PM
The real answer to your question TC; they want you to buy Xbox One software. That's jist of it.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#22zmousePosted 1/21/2014 8:42:38 PM
skermac posted...
dementedlullaby posted...
skermac posted...
uchiha_lord posted...
schmarkenheimer posted...
Why not just unlock the PC to play PS4 and X1 games?

If that were to happen, i think more people would just buy computers instead of buying the consoles. It would be a loss in money.

It seems you need to upgrade a pc every year to play the most current games, but not with consoles.

You have no idea what you are talking about lmfao.

Let me put it to you this way. I went to Walmart and looked at PC games. Almost every box said I need XXXX video card, OS, Direc X or some other thing, and it was a little different on each game. I have no idea if my computer has all that. I would have to print my computer specs and match it to uevery game before I bought it. Ridiculous and I wont do all that. Easier to just use a console.

I agree that console gaming is easier to pick up and play. As far as specs go for pc games I use "can I run it" which is a website that tells you if you meet minimum requirements or how much you exceed them, might not be % 100 accurate though.
#23BTM4444Posted 1/21/2014 11:39:28 PM
nickr2d2 posted...
bgwilly255 posted...
There are a few free flash games you can play using Xbox Ones Internet Explorer.

Really? Cool!

Maybe, some day, we'll get a usb keyboard that's compatible...

AND THEN I WILL CONQUER DA HAPPY WHEELS!

Flash is not compatible with xbox ones internet explorer app
---
Owner of an Xbox One, Xbox 360, 3DS, and Ouya!
Microsoft will never sell the Xbox One without Kinect!
#24skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2014 2:36:04 AM
bgwilly255 posted...
There are a few free flash games you can play using Xbox Ones Internet Explorer.

Awesome! I may try it out.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#25SnickleseedPosted 1/22/2014 3:49:03 AM
skermac posted...
I only own a laptop, less than a year old, think it will play any mainly new games with these specs?
integrated graphics

No
---
not changing this sig until "being an idiot" is a moderation reason
#26bgwilly255Posted 1/22/2014 7:21:30 AM
BTM4444 posted...
nickr2d2 posted...
bgwilly255 posted...

Really? Cool!

Maybe, some day, we'll get a usb keyboard that's compatible...

AND THEN I WILL CONQUER DA HAPPY WHEELS!

Flash is not compatible with xbox ones internet explorer app

You are correct. Flash is not supported. I'm not very familiar with PC terms. Apparently it's HTML5.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/01/21/more-games-for-xbox-one-xboxie-collects-html5-controller-games/
---
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.