Why does Titanfall only have 6 open topics in the PC board?

#1MlREFOXPosted 1/21/2014 9:11:41 AM
Isn't this game supposed to be the next big thing in games? If it's new and groundbreaking, why is the PC crowd so disinterested?
#2cheezedadadaPosted 1/21/2014 9:12:26 AM
All the Titanfall threads here are negative. That's not the same thing at all.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#3OUberLordPosted 1/21/2014 9:12:55 AM
The PC board has a whole lot more to talk about.
#4ExempliGratiaPosted 1/21/2014 9:13:01 AM
Because everyone that wants it on the PC has to let everyone know here. That's sounds like the most logical reason.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#5cheezedadadaPosted 1/21/2014 9:21:22 AM
Ill be more than happy to post the other giant list of negative topics about Titanfall here if needed to make a point. Most Titanfall threads are people either trashing it or asking why there are too many Titanfall threads. The reason the PC board doesn't have more than 6 is because the place isn't infested with trolls.

Titanfall, and Why Bigger Isn't Always Better - SESSLER

If Titanfall is what Xboners are most excited about, we are in dark times indeed

So... what is the "big deal" about Titanfall? (Honest question)

Will Titanfall be this year's Brink?

Titanfall will end up like Shadowrun, MAG, Brink, Homefront, Turok, Haze and MOH

Titanfall BOTS will destroy strategy

6vs6 on TitanFall?

Don't fall into the hype guys (Titanfall)..

Anyone else disappointed in Titanfall?

Disappointed with Titanfall

Bot wars? 75% of units in Titanfall battles will be bots (AI controlled)

Why are kids acting like Titanfall is the second coming?

Reason why titanfall is only 720p

TITANFALL MAX PLAYER COUNT is only 6 V 6!

So Titanfall has no storyline or anything?

Why is everyone acting like Titanfall will be equivalent to the second coming?

Wow, I can't believe I got the One for 6 vs. 6 Titanfall! SMH!

Titanfall only 6 v 6? Really?!

Why do people want Titanfall so badly?

Is the fact that Titanfall is only 6v6, Online Only, No Single Player really bad

Official Titanfall 6v6 thread

Titanfall won't have the mass appeal to outsell anything significant

---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#6bessy67Posted 1/21/2014 9:21:42 AM
A lot of times people will just use the board of the system with the most active community. I used to frequent the Mass Effect 3 boards and most of the discussion took place on the board of the Xbox 360 version simply because it had the more active community and PS3/PC players had a better chance of getting their questions answered there. I'd assume it will be the same with Titanfall and most discussion will be on the 360 or X1 board.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#7RCW29Posted 1/21/2014 9:22:43 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8skermacPosted 1/21/2014 9:32:26 AM
RCW29 posted...
LOL because to PC gamers titanfail is just more mediocre fps trash, where it is the only thing the xboners have to look forward to. LMAO how sad it is for you xbots that your holy grail is a game no one else gives a **** about. LOL!

Go back to playing World or Warcraft. That's all 95% of pc gamers play and all they look forward too. At least we have new games here.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#9Bikes-Posted 1/21/2014 9:33:42 AM
The PC boards is mostly tech questions instead of game discussion since the 360 boards (or X1 in this case) are more active.

I prefer steam discussion for talking about pc games.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#10blunderminePosted 1/21/2014 9:44:32 AM
I have a feeling people are only excited for Titanfall because there isn't much else to play on XB1 yet. If that wasn't the case, the 360 version's preorders would be a lot higher than the XB1's