Microsoft to announce more Xbox One exclusives in 2014

#41SabramPosted 1/21/2014 2:51:22 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
So am I the only one who thought that it was silly that "Microsoft to announce more Xbox One exclusives in 2014" was news? That's like going "BREAKING NEWS! Walmart will have a sale on some of their products in 2014!"

Took until the (current) end of the thread for someone else to notice that?

Reading the topic title all I could think was "Duh... of course they are"

I only clicked it cause i was hoping to see some studio names at least.
---
I have discovered the perfect game. It is called Starbound, and shall be played forever.
PSN: Sabram
#42a687947Posted 1/21/2014 2:52:49 PM
Sabram posted...
So am I the only one who thought that it was silly that "Microsoft to announce more Xbox One exclusives in 2014" was news? That's like going "BREAKING NEWS! Walmart will have a sale on some of their products in 2014!"

Lionhead has a new IP to announce but other than that I don't know of any specific companies
#43BoomerHelll(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2014 2:53:32 PM

Better than the same topics that are posted here everyday "6V6!!" "TITANFALL!!" my topic is actually fresh non negative news.
#44NeoMonkPosted 1/21/2014 2:57:58 PM
Timed exclusives ftw
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#45BoomerHelll(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2014 3:00:58 PM
Sabram posted...

if you actually clicked and read the link you would have an idea of some stuff their going to announce.

"The Microsoft-owned Black Tusk Studios is working on multiple unannounced projects for Xbox platforms, while it was just recently confirmed that Fable developer Lionhead Studios is working on an all-new IP as well.
Regarding Xbox One games that have been announced--like the new Halo game, Quantum Break, and Sunset Overdrive--Spencer said fans should expect to learn release dates for "most" of these games by the end of E3 2014."
#46Jiggy101011Posted 1/21/2014 3:01:43 PM
POPSHU_FRUITCHU posted...
bessy67 posted...
You mean more Xbox One/PC exclusives, right? =P

Sony has far more also on PC exclusives.

What does Sony have to do with anything? Naughty Dog games are the only reason I own a PS4.

You bought a system for a company that has shown a teaser for Uncharted 4 and nothing else? You spent $400 on a console that doesn't even have a single Naughty Dog game for it? That's some blind loyalty right there.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#47POPSHU_FRUITCHUPosted 1/21/2014 3:04:09 PM
Sabram posted...

I honestly thought it was great that there was some legitamite conversation here. Usually there is nothing but trolling on this board.
---
*Opposing Pokemon leans in to your Pokemon*
"Your mom was a slutty Ditto, you have over 100 siblings with 6 different dads"
#48181stCommanderPosted 1/21/2014 3:05:09 PM
Sony, Nintendo, PC etc. Every company will announce new exclusives this year.
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet
#49POPSHU_FRUITCHUPosted 1/21/2014 3:16:25 PM
Jiggy101011 posted...
bessy67 posted...
You mean more Xbox One/PC exclusives, right? =P

Sony has far more also on PC exclusives.

What does Sony have to do with anything? Naughty Dog games are the only reason I own a PS4.

You bought a system for a company that has shown a teaser for Uncharted 4 and nothing else? You spent $400 on a console that doesn't even have a single Naughty Dog game for it? That's some blind loyalty right there.

I split the cost of the ps4 with 3 other friends, so no, 400 dollars is way to much.

Im not sure, but I feel you're trying to label me as a Pony. I generally dislike the Sony fanboy community, as they constantly attack the 3ds and 360, 2 consoles I love. I own a One as well, and in play it way more than my 4. So yes, the only reason I own a 4 us for Naughty Dog games.
---
*Opposing Pokemon leans in to your Pokemon*
"Your mom was a slutty Ditto, you have over 100 siblings with 6 different dads"
#50kcypher2000Posted 1/21/2014 3:20:48 PM
NeoMonk posted...
Timed exclusives ftw

The last of us was a timed exclusive for less than a year. Ps3 had no games and now the ps4 has no games....

Anyone remember when Sony was all about the games.