From a business standpoint, I understand why people want MS to dump Xbox

#31Satchmo25Posted 1/21/2014 4:42:24 PM
PlayStationXone posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
blax34dm posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Lol have a cry TC. Sony were losing money on the PS3 for years and years. Now, they're losing money on the Ps4.

Uhh.. you do realize ps3 sales surpassed 360 sales awhile ago, and now its a good margin?

Citation? Because 360 curbstomped PS3 in NPD yyyyyyyyyyet again

You must think that the US is the only country in the world. I guess you don't even know that China is superior now. How cute.

China? Before I start laughing you're going to have to be more specific in what they're supposedly superior in and also how the US is now the only country in NA
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#32Rainy_David1Posted 1/21/2014 4:42:34 PM
Satchmo25 posted...
blax34dm posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
blax34dm posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Lol have a cry TC. Sony were losing money on the PS3 for years and years. Now, they're losing money on the Ps4.

Uhh.. you do realize ps3 sales surpassed 360 sales awhile ago, and now its a good margin?

Dude use the google button

yeah didn't think so

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/01/10/report-ps3-surpasses-xbox-360s-worldwide-shipped-total

Should have used the google button.
#33blax34dmPosted 1/21/2014 4:46:11 PM(edited)
Satchmo25 posted...
blax34dm posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
blax34dm posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Dude use the google button

yeah didn't think so

Derp "I choose to live in my own ignorance vice doing any research of my own"

Some of the people on GF are just such idiots lol

Edit: you mentioned NPD, PLEASE tell me you're referring to their US (!) sales report, that would just make my day lol
#34Satchmo25Posted 1/21/2014 4:45:55 PM
Rainy_David1 posted...

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/01/10/report-ps3-surpasses-xbox-360s-worldwide-shipped-total

*posts article titled "consoles shipped" and doesn't realize it's over a year old*

facepalm
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#35Rainy_David1Posted 1/21/2014 4:50:38 PM
Satchmo25 posted...
Rainy_David1 posted...

*posts article titled "consoles shipped" and doesn't realize it's over a year old*

facepalm

Stop being a dumbass. I don't see you posting any links stating 360 passed PS3 again. Don't ask for links, but provide no links to counter a posted link idiot.
#36HENTAIDOJIPosted 1/21/2014 4:55:26 PM
MS are the most profitable company in console gaming.

That Windows game is hella popular with everyone in the office.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#37FourManSevenPosted 1/21/2014 4:56:11 PM
Both consoles are lagging in software sales, both companies take a loss when they produce a console.

Sony is not going to be bankrupt in 2 years (and it's not what you think, even if they do go bankrupt, they will still be here). Microsoft will not be getting rid of Xbox anytime soon.

Are people really this dumb?
#38scoobydoobydontPosted 1/21/2014 5:20:05 PM
181stCommander posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...

I don't care what that posters alleged past (according to you) is, his post was correct and I agreed with it. Thus quoted it, as is custom. Then you jump in with a personal attack and nothing on topic or of substance. So yeah, you're bring a troll right now, I don't care about anything else.

Calls me a troll while agreeing with a troll post.

Seems legit.

Thanks for confirming to me you are a troll. I wasn't sure and thought it might be a misunderstanding, but your continued trolling settles that.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#39TheCyborgNinjaPosted 1/21/2014 7:07:30 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Yet they are making more money then bankrupt sony. Or did you forget that sony is losing more on each unit sold and selling less software.

I love ponies and their delusions. Btw be careful with your saves.

Basically. MS could start its own nation, Sony is in line at the soup kitchen.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo