Which do you think will be better, Destiny or Titanfall?

#11LEGEND_725Posted 1/22/2014 12:19:59 AM
ukemandwnbu posted...
KID VID posted...
Can someone link me to a video of Destiny? A video that shows how awesome this game will be, because to me it looks like Halo but with a different hero. I'm not too thrilled about it.

Destiny is the "Borderlands Killer" that Randy Pitchford mentioned during a Borderlands 2 gameplay demo interview back in 2012. But you know Bungie is also looking to take down its original creation Halo.

So, Bungie is looking to dethrone two powerful FPS franchises: Borderlands and Halo. My God, if they actually successfully achieve this feat...

If they capture halos feel with borderlands rpg elements I might play anything else that gen
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE
#12DamnEvilDogPosted 1/22/2014 12:34:54 AM
xtacb posted...
vote nao

I hate this topic... but mostly because you are making me pick...

I want to play Titanfall but unsure if I will be good enough to enjoy it fully, so I voted for Destiny because it will be a co-op FPS MMO like game made the creators of Halo, those aspects along with being like Borderlands has me waiting for this puppy to drop!
#13BryanPS360Posted 1/22/2014 7:11:42 AM
Destiny looks as if it plays a lot like Halo, in my opinion.

I voted for it for this reason.
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN: RedHawk_Direwolf
#14ElemayowePosted 1/22/2014 7:15:27 AM
Gonna get both but Bungie/343i > EA
---
XBL: DeathOnSkates 3DS: 0602 - 6733 - 6087
#15RybalPosted 1/22/2014 11:27:58 AM
ukemandwnbu posted...
So, Bungie is looking to dethrone two powerful FPS franchises: Borderlands and Halo. My God, if they actually successfully achieve this feat...

That might be enough to get me really interested in online play.
---
To all trolls (and those that are tired of the trolling) - http://goo.gl/YVX7op
PSN: Rybal_81
#16Autobot4lifePosted 1/22/2014 2:29:30 PM
Both look good, but other than being FPS they are completely different games so why compare them?
---
Lets play some Mail Order Monsters!!
#17CrusnikCainPosted 1/22/2014 2:36:18 PM
Destiny
---
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
#18curtlandPosted 1/22/2014 2:42:06 PM
Titanfall looks like fun, but I'm more excited for Destiny.
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#19towlie_420Posted 1/22/2014 3:01:18 PM
I have no doubt Destiny will be good. That being said having spent a good deal of time with Titanfall, I think it is going to dominate the online community for a while. I am not a fan of Halo's MP, just hate laser guns. Halo's campaign mode is top notch though. That is the main reason I'll be getting Destiny, if MP ends up being fun as well YaY for me!!
---
Corner camping isn't playing, its the video game equivalent of tripping people as they walk by
#20Retrogamer79Posted 1/26/2014 12:02:14 PM
Im not interested in Titanfall at all, had enough of cod style MP to last me a lifetime, with or without mechs. But something huge that plays like Borderlands? Im all over that.
---
We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing.