Do you think I am stupid for buying an X1 for Titanfall?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you think I am stupid for buying an X1 for Titanfall?
2 years ago#31
gonna need some ointment for all that burn
Let's share a tall cup of Jesus.
2 years ago#32
Troll_Directory posted...
dnmt posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
dnmt posted...

I'm gonna stop you right there because my answer would've been a resounding no. No point in getting a PS4 when it has so few games on it, same with the Xbone. At least in the PS4's case Infamous is a true exclusive but still, I'd wait at least a year before getting any next-gen console.

That's fine, but these are long term investments. I think its a much better idea to buy it now to play a game while the community is flourishing than wait a year and buy it anyways. Its better to get it now, get the game while the community is thriving for a particular game he wants and then enjoy everything else down the road. That's what I did. I have absolutely nothing to play on the PS4, but I will soon. Still glad I got both.

Let's see. Buying a console now gets you:

-Access to TF/Infamous while the community is big enough, that's assuming they're really good to justify the purchase and don't crash and burn shortly after release

Waiting gets you:

-Hardware kinks all worked out
-More OS features and less bugs
-Bigger library of games
-Potentially cheaper entry point (bundles/hardware revisions/price drop)

Yep that is a tough one.
all you're proving, is that you have more words than cents.

lol, no.
2 years ago#33
I haven't decided what I'm going to play multiplat games on yet, so XB1 might very well end up just for Titanfall and a few other games (just like my original XB...which I think I had a grand total of 5 games).
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
2 years ago#34
Blizz87 posted...
I have a ps4 but will most likely buy an X1 when Titanfall drops. Anyone else doing the same or am I the only one here?

I have ps4 and also got a X1. I had no interest on Titanfall until I saw the alpha test gameplay videos and I"m pretty excited. I'm gonna trade in ps4 call of duty ghosts when Titanfall gets released.
PS4 upgrade to 1TB
Xbox One Day One Edition 500GB
2 years ago#35
Nope. You can buy whatever you want for any reason you want TC.
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you think I am stupid for buying an X1 for Titanfall?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived