Do you think I am stupid for buying an X1 for Titanfall?

#31G2584Posted 1/22/2014 9:55:38 AM
gonna need some ointment for all that burn
---
Let's share a tall cup of Jesus.
#32dnmtPosted 1/22/2014 10:19:49 AM
Troll_Directory posted...
dnmt posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
dnmt posted...

I'm gonna stop you right there because my answer would've been a resounding no. No point in getting a PS4 when it has so few games on it, same with the Xbone. At least in the PS4's case Infamous is a true exclusive but still, I'd wait at least a year before getting any next-gen console.

That's fine, but these are long term investments. I think its a much better idea to buy it now to play a game while the community is flourishing than wait a year and buy it anyways. Its better to get it now, get the game while the community is thriving for a particular game he wants and then enjoy everything else down the road. That's what I did. I have absolutely nothing to play on the PS4, but I will soon. Still glad I got both.

Let's see. Buying a console now gets you:

-Access to TF/Infamous while the community is big enough, that's assuming they're really good to justify the purchase and don't crash and burn shortly after release
-???

Waiting gets you:

-Hardware kinks all worked out
-More OS features and less bugs
-Bigger library of games
-Potentially cheaper entry point (bundles/hardware revisions/price drop)

Yep that is a tough one.
all you're proving, is that you have more words than cents.

lol, no.
#33Evel138Posted 1/22/2014 10:24:50 AM
I haven't decided what I'm going to play multiplat games on yet, so XB1 might very well end up just for Titanfall and a few other games (just like my original XB...which I think I had a grand total of 5 games).
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#34sjc1279Posted 1/22/2014 2:05:15 PM
Blizz87 posted...
I have a ps4 but will most likely buy an X1 when Titanfall drops. Anyone else doing the same or am I the only one here?

I have ps4 and also got a X1. I had no interest on Titanfall until I saw the alpha test gameplay videos and I"m pretty excited. I'm gonna trade in ps4 call of duty ghosts when Titanfall gets released.
---
PS4 upgrade to 1TB
Xbox One Day One Edition 500GB
#35gohoanqPosted 1/22/2014 2:09:39 PM
Nope. You can buy whatever you want for any reason you want TC.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.