Titanfall - a friendly reminder

#1Ironman06Posted 1/22/2014 9:23:38 AM
I just wanted to remind everybody to get those pre-orders placed so we can all enjoy midnight launches. I was one of the lucky ones with alpha access and let me tell you, this game is amazing. The alpha had limited features and it was still one of my favorite experiences so far this gen. I'm excited to see what the full game brings to the table.
#2BigLongDownerPosted 1/22/2014 9:26:39 AM
Digital purchase for me! Can't wait.
---
GT - The Grunge Guy
#3KID VIDPosted 1/22/2014 9:28:08 AM
No need to pre-order, I'm downloading it on day one.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#4Juzten76Posted 1/22/2014 9:29:03 AM
I can only imagine what launch day will be like on this board. All the Xbox One fans having a blast playing Titanfall while all the Sony ponies spend their day on this board talking about how much Titanfall sucks. A joyful day indeed!
#5regsantotomasPosted 1/22/2014 9:29:50 AM
BigLongDowner posted...
Digital purchase for me! Can't wait.

KID VID posted...
No need to pre-order, I'm downloading it on day one.

Those for me unless there is a digital pre-order that offers a bonus.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#6ILikeGamesManPosted 1/22/2014 9:31:25 AM
I watched my friend play it for a bit. He offered to let me try for a while, but it was after work and I was a little beat so I just hung out and looked. The game is nuts! I see the threads about it being this gens Haze and I think these people have no idea what they are in store for. My friend played it until his eyeballs almost melted because it was that addicting.

Day one for me no question. I stopped by Gamestop during my work break and the guy behind the counter was freaking out over the game. He said that preorders in his store in particular had a nice jump after the alpha impression went out. I have a bunch of friends who are preordering this month as well and I cant wait.
#7Juzten76Posted 1/22/2014 9:34:00 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
I watched my friend play it for a bit. He offered to let me try for a while, but it was after work and I was a little beat so I just hung out and looked. The game is nuts! I see the threads about it being this gens Haze and I think these people have no idea what they are in store for. My friend played it until his eyeballs almost melted because it was that addicting.

Day one for me no question. I stopped by Gamestop during my work break and the guy behind the counter was freaking out over the game. He said that preorders in his store in particular had a nice jump after the alpha impression went out. I have a bunch of friends who are preordering this month as well and I cant wait.

That's awesome. I haven't really been super hyped for it, but the more impressions I hear, the more I want it!
#8regsantotomasPosted 1/22/2014 9:36:27 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...

This only supports the vibe that this game has been getting.

At PAX, developers stood in line before the doors open just to play it and in Japan it had the longest line at the Tokyo Game Show. I think that that along with the positive previews by most sites that have played it, Titanfall is looking to actually deliver on the hype which is indeed a rarity.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#9Juzten76Posted 1/22/2014 9:37:56 AM
regsantotomas posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...

This only supports the vibe that this game has been getting.

At PAX, developers stood in line before the doors open just to play it and in Japan it had the longest line at the Tokyo Game Show. I think that that along with the positive previews by most sites that have played it, Titanfall is looking to actually deliver on the hype which is indeed a rarity.

It could be just the game Microsoft needs to sell well in Japan. They love mechs!
#10chaotix42Posted 1/22/2014 10:08:57 AM
Digital download here, since the poster isn't enough pre-order incentive. C'mon 3/11!
---
GT: Falchion Sensei