Titanfall - a friendly reminder

#51sniper33Posted 1/22/2014 5:33:46 PM
If there is no good deals at retail then I will just download the game.
---
If you turn off the lights and say 360 3 times Bill Gates comes and steals your wallet - PG13
#52NeoMonkPosted 1/22/2014 6:02:19 PM
How much is he getting paid?
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#53jumbocatPosted 1/22/2014 6:56:23 PM
I look forward to playing it in on PC.
---
ED
AC
#54DojoMaxPosted 1/22/2014 7:34:20 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...
I have a friendly reminder too!

-6v6
-EA
-Auto Aim Headshot Pistol

People are downplaying the smart pistol. I think if it stays as is it will be incredibly annoying come retail release.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#55TBONE_OGPosted 1/22/2014 7:37:04 PM
BigLongDowner posted...
Digital purchase for me! Can't wait.

---
Always O.G.
#56Ironman06(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2014 7:46:41 PM
Marqmax posted...

-6v6
-EA

People are downplaying the smart pistol. I think if it stays as is it will be incredibly annoying come retail release.

People that complain about the headshot pistol being too OP haven't played the alpha. It's really not that good of a weapon. It kills the AI really easy but is terrible against real players. 6v6 is an excellent size for the game. I feel like if there were any more, the game would get a little crowded.

EA... okay, you got me there.
#57DojoMaxPosted 1/23/2014 3:07:44 PM
Ironman06 posted...
Marqmax posted...

-6v6
-EA

People that complain about the headshot pistol being too OP haven't played the alpha. It's really not that good of a weapon. It kills the AI really easy but is terrible against real players. 6v6 is an excellent size for the game. I feel like if there were any more, the game would get a little crowded.

I played alpha. 6v6 is fine. EA... Meh but the Smart Pistol is going to get annoying when everyone is cloaked and camping with it. But who knows. I didn't really die too much to it. But when I did it was always in some annoyingly cheap fashion.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#58Ironman06(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2014 4:00:39 PM
Marqmax posted...
Ironman06 posted...
Marqmax posted...

-6v6
-EA

I played alpha. 6v6 is fine. EA... Meh but the Smart Pistol is going to get annoying when everyone is cloaked and camping with it. But who knows. I didn't really die too much to it. But when I did it was always in some annoyingly cheap fashion.

People are gonna camp in any fps game. It's just the way some people choose to play.