call of duty ghosts or Ryse?

#1oldhbk76Posted 1/22/2014 9:23:50 AM
I already have battlefield 4 so Im leaning towards ryse, just want to get another game today any suggestios would be great too.

Games I have are
Forza 5
battlefield 4
dead rising 3
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76
#2bessy67Posted 1/22/2014 9:26:56 AM
I'm a big fan of Ryse. It's short and combat is a bit simplistic but I enjoyed it and now I'm hooked on the MP arena mode. Definitely play on Centurion difficulty though, it's way too easy otherwise.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3Strav23Posted 1/22/2014 9:27:23 AM
Get ryse people give it a lot of hate but if you like simple gameplay hack and slash mechanics but really well done. The combat is batman meets god of war if that gives you an idea. Good story and a fun coop multiplayer.
#4aszsithPosted 1/22/2014 9:27:25 AM
Ryse. It gets a lot of grief from people who don't "get" it, but it is actually a really fun game. Play it on the harder difficulties though.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#5ethanpaigePosted 1/22/2014 9:28:35 AM
Definitely Ryse. Got it over the holidays, pleasantly surprised at how fun it was.
---
---
#6DoukouPosted 1/22/2014 9:30:42 AM
Ryse. While it's SP is short I was able to get a lot of time out of the MP
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#7Hucast9Posted 1/22/2014 9:36:15 AM(edited)
COD Ghosts multiplayer is good, but I play it on the 360. It's actually a very good game with good maps except for a few maps like Whiteout and Seige.

I like what they did to the care package system, the loadout system, the prestige system, and how the maps change sometimes. Pushing buttons on the maps to open and close doors seems like crap, but it's actually very useful at times. Overall I would highly recommend COD Ghosts.