Since "Xbox, record that!" - I record EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE.

#1SigmaLongshotPosted 1/22/2014 11:13:17 AM
I mean, Peggle 2 records everything in the universe TIMES TEN even when I'm not doing it manually, but beyond that game, I find I act more and more daring, nutty, and generally have more fun, knowing that at any point I can capture the moment for a ridiculous clip.

In Dead Rising 3, I try to beat zombies to death with a burrito whilst wearing a sombrero, then eating the burrito afterwards. XBOX, RECORD THAT.

In Battlefield 4, I leap from my heliplopper and land in enemy boats with my bombs prepped, cackling maniacally. XBOX,RECORD THAT.

In Killer Instinct, I dive in with the most whiffable, risky aerial Sadira assaults, in the 1/10 chance that it'll connect and lead me into an exciting, "this is like Justin Wong's SF3 comeback!" in-my-head kind of win. XBOX RECORD THAT.

Has anyone else found themselves getting into mad, exciting or otherwise overly daring situations just because they can yap three words and immortalise the moment for all to see? I'm having a ton of fun.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#2dementedlullabyPosted 1/22/2014 11:18:09 AM
I had to disable the auto record. Peggle 2 would record EVERYTHING.

"Damn that was a crappy shot..."

**Notification! Gameplay recorded**

Wut?
---
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#3Retrogamer79Posted 1/22/2014 11:29:52 AM
Glad youre not on my friends list. Filling up the activity feed with stupid videos that no one will watch.
---
We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing.
#4SigmaLongshot(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2014 11:31:11 AM
dementedlullaby posted...
I had to disable the auto record. Peggle 2 would record EVERYTHING.

"Damn that was a crappy shot..."

**Notification! Gameplay recorded**

Wut?

I hear ye pal. I'd be sitting trying to do one of Gnorman's challenges and it recorded EVERY FAILED ATTEMPT.
---
#5aszsithPosted 1/22/2014 11:32:25 AM
I've enjoyed using it to point out utter stupidity in design, as well as for the outrageous stuff.

For example, playing Assassin's Creed IV, I noticed the lower tip of Florida was in the game. Took my ship to where Miami is located (roughly) and was shocked to discovered 50 foot tall cliffs.

I live in Florida. Miami does not have, nor did it have 250-300 years ago, 50 foot tall cliffs. It goes ocean, sand, high-rise hotel, road, field. No cliffs.

I also enjoy recording zany things in DR3 like seeing how many zombies I can kill with a giant purple massager.

My ultimate video I am working on though is going to be a master cut of master cuts from the violent games. Nothing buy humanoids getting slashed to pieces or stabbed. No guns, no explosions, no silly things. Just slice, slice, slice with an elegant weapon (or a rake with swords for prongs).
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#6SigmaLongshot(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2014 3:30:35 PM
aszsith posted...
I've enjoyed using it to point out utter stupidity in design, as well as for the outrageous stuff.

For example, playing Assassin's Creed IV, I noticed the lower tip of Florida was in the game. Took my ship to where Miami is located (roughly) and was shocked to discovered 50 foot tall cliffs.

I live in Florida. Miami does not have, nor did it have 250-300 years ago, 50 foot tall cliffs. It goes ocean, sand, high-rise hotel, road, field. No cliffs.

I also enjoy recording zany things in DR3 like seeing how many zombies I can kill with a giant purple massager.

My ultimate video I am working on though is going to be a master cut of master cuts from the violent games. Nothing buy humanoids getting slashed to pieces or stabbed. No guns, no explosions, no silly things. Just slice, slice, slice with an elegant weapon (or a rake with swords for prongs).

Wow. See, from a lad that's pretty much from a low-class Scottish background, that alone makes me absolutely enthralled by your background - a pastiche of death...from anothah mothah!

But I personally find myself recording comical death. The type of death that usually involves a sink plunger.

Dead Rising actually provides this, which is odd!
---