Going to defend MS for a moment re: paying for YT coverage

#31casper316Posted 1/22/2014 7:16:12 PM
Pulp posted...
casper316 posted...

lol that's not proof, you said they where getting paid to talk up the xbox one so you have to also prove those same people hate the xbox as well to prove that actually got paid to say positive things about the xbox one, other wise they just took money for saying positive things about the xbox one they where going to do anyway. so your point is invalid and void. just another sony ponie jealous because they can't get paid for PS4 gameplay videos.

You don't know what you are talking about. Stop embarrassing yourself.

yeah keep telling yourself that sony ponie.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#32JusticeSwordPosted 1/22/2014 10:21:43 PM
pwnater777 posted...
JusticeSword posted...
It was the fact that they were passing advertising off as genuine opinions, not the fact that it was advertising, they couldn't say they were being paid to say good things, illegal or not, its a pathetic tactic.

That they have to resort to paying people to talk the X1 up is bad enough, but throwing in that they try to hide the fact its a bought opinion makes it worse.

Someone who understands.

What I dont understand is the people defending this, its obvious i favour sony, but if they did this Id slam them for it on the boards, but then again sony gets good PR for free, they get by on their own merit.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#331nternationa7Posted 1/22/2014 10:24:55 PM
I find it ironic that every time the Xbox brand tries a stunt like this, the Playstation brand gets free PR. I guess it is true that Microsoft sells more PS4s than Sony.
---
SV 3340 Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5172-1018-8947
#34Sevi_neyPosted 1/22/2014 10:43:17 PM
1nternationa7 posted...
I find it ironic that every time the Xbox brand tries a stunt like this, the Playstation brand gets free PR. I guess it is true that Microsoft sells more PS4s than Sony.

You're right... they've been riding the coattails of MS PR
---
http://i.imgur.com/H6R1wWH.gif