About to get an xbox one but had a few questions for owners

#1TheConstablePosted 1/22/2014 7:15:30 PM
I am about to get an xbox one soon but I was wondering

Do the controller that comes with the system already has play and charge or does it use batteries?

Besides Dead Rising 3, are there any other games that should be must haves?

How's is the headset quality?

Does it come with an optical audio cable?

I have gift cards and my wife would be pissed if I spend more than I have already so I wanted to try and budget everything out before I head to the store. Thanks
---
So he said, "Do you love me?" and she said, "No, but that's a real nice ski mask!"
#2Hidan623Posted 1/22/2014 7:17:38 PM
uses batteries

BF would be a must have if they would fix it so for now DR3 is best bet

Headset if fine but not the best

Comes with HDMI cable
#3bessy67Posted 1/22/2014 7:19:11 PM
1) Batteries
2) IMO Assassin's Creed 4, Ryse, Battlefield 4, Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, Powerstar Golf, Killer Instinct and Peggle 2 are all worth playing
3) Good, not great
4) No optical cable included, but HDMI cable in the box
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#4TheConstable(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2014 7:19:46 PM
wow thanks for the awesome and quick response. I'll prob hold off on bf tho since I already have it on 360 and I hear the one version has issues still. Can't wait for evolve (made by the left 4 dead people) this fall. Looks amazing
---
So he said, "Do you love me?" and she said, "No, but that's a real nice ski mask!"
#5Hidan623Posted 1/22/2014 7:21:20 PM
TheConstable posted...
wow thanks for the awesome and quick response. I'll prob hold off on bf tho since I already have it on 360 and I hear the one version has issues still. Can't wait for evolve (made by the left 4 dead people) this fall. Looks amazing

looks amazing?? is there gameplay for it because i only saw descriptions for it and sounds a little bad to me but i will give anything a chance made by the left for dead crew
#6mcnichojPosted 1/22/2014 7:27:09 PM
Hidan623 posted...
TheConstable posted...

looks amazing?? is there gameplay for it because i only saw descriptions for it and sounds a little bad to me but i will give anything a chance made by the left for dead crew
Made by L4D studio.
You play as a giant monster.
How could that be bad?

Don't forget Titanfall and PvZ Garden Warfare.
Maybe Tomb Raider if you haven't played it already.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.