Get XBoned

#1Paczak_AttackPosted 1/22/2014 8:25:54 PM
I've had my XBox One for a day now and nothing good has come from it. I can't invited friends to games. On top of that I can't exit an app like YouTube then it doesn't properly load unless I start up a game or another app. I understand that programming is difficult, but come on Microsoft. Party chats use to be easy. You press the home button, accept the party invite and you're in the party. I've been wanting to invite my friend to a game for two hours now. Why can't I enjoy playing with him? I've had an easier time attempting to get girlfriends than operating the XBox One. XBox give my money back.

TL;DR: Get XBoned.
---
I'm > You.
#2RebelGameMasterPosted 1/22/2014 8:27:49 PM
Since I've owned an Xbox One I have not had any of your issues. So far I find it to be a TRUE next gen system.
---
THE XBONE: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/576/502/388.jpg
#3Cornbread4lifePosted 1/22/2014 8:27:52 PM
Accepting a party chat invite is the easy part, you just hold down the middle button when you get it. Now actually turning on party chat once you're in the party...that's the hard part. Doesn't work half the time.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#4Paczak_Attack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2014 8:34:44 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...
Since I've owned an Xbox One I have not had any of your issues. So far I find it to be a TRUE next gen system.

Are you saying if I didn't have any friends, then I wouldn't have any problems?
---
I'm > You.
#5DevinePunisherPosted 1/22/2014 8:38:52 PM
Paczak_Attack posted...
I've had my XBox One for a day now and nothing good has come from it. I can't invited friends to games. On top of that I can't exit an app like YouTube then it doesn't properly load unless I start up a game or another app. I understand that programming is difficult, but come on Microsoft. Party chats use to be easy. You press the home button, accept the party invite and you're in the party. I've been wanting to invite my friend to a game for two hours now. Why can't I enjoy playing with him? I've had an easier time attempting to get girlfriends than operating the XBox One. XBox give my money back.

Dude if you want to exit a simple app like youtube, you don't have to start up a game LOL !
All you do is hit the button in the middle of the controller ( guide button ) which takes you back to the home screen, then hit the start button ( when the little menu pops up ) just hit "quit youtube"...lol
---
Hop out like POOF, H52va out the roof. 873 424 cuz five-duece
#6Paczak_Attack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2014 8:39:42 PM
XBoned Update: I just sent my first message. Instead of pressing the home button and reading the message, I have another step to read it. XBox WTF?
---
I'm > You.
#7casper316Posted 1/22/2014 8:41:42 PM
MS is working on making the party system easier to use, but yeah it works just like the previous guys said. I also have no trouble playing with my friends in ghosts. or exiting apps. when you get done with the app just say "xbox go home" what's so hard about that.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#8Paczak_Attack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2014 8:42:05 PM
DevinePunisher posted...
Paczak_Attack posted...

Dude if you want to exit a simple app like youtube, you don't have to start up a game LOL !
All you do is hit the button in the middle of the controller ( guide button ) which takes you back to the home screen, then hit the start button ( when the little menu pops up ) just hit "quit youtube"...lol

<3
---
I'm > You.
#9Paczak_Attack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2014 8:44:45 PM
casper316 posted...
MS is working on making the party system easier to use, but yeah it works just like the previous guys said. I also have no trouble playing with my friends in ghosts. or exiting apps. when you get done with the app just say "xbox go home" what's so hard about that.

Sorry I don't play baby games like Call of Duty Dog.
---
I'm > You.
#10RaRitsujunPosted 1/22/2014 8:51:57 PM
Poor skeletons. =(((
---
18700 XBL Gamerscores | 43 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.