Get XBoned

#21teeebzPosted 1/22/2014 9:41:52 PM
MicroSheridan posted...
teeebz posted...
MicroSheridan posted...
teeebz posted...
What I've learned from this thread

-the TC is complaining about a system he just got without knowing how to properly use it, blaming it on the console...

-when someone gives their opinion or response, the TC replies, trying to offend them

...stealth troll? Still trying to figure it out. Wondering if TC actually even has an Xbox.

lmfao are you really trying to say you've had no problems playing games with friends? LOL stop acting like you have friends.

and to the gentleman that has no problems playing cod with his friends: I bet you have no problems when you take each others shirts off and kiss either LOL

>cod dog

Please tell me what I do and do not have. While your at it, write a book on me. You can title it "I don't know this guy at all except for a made up name on an internet message board, but here's his life story!" It'll be a top seller.

And for the remark towards the other guy about playing with friends...stop laughing at your own jokes. There's a reason no one else is laughing. Go to sleep, you have school in the morning. At least, that's the excuse I'm using as to your asinine comments.

wow kid go see a shrink I'm tired of listening to you cry lmfao xbox1 is ur best friend LOL

1. I have both systems
2. Keep laughing at your own corny jokes...no one else will
3. Who's crying? You made an idiotic comment, I let you know how it is.
4. All these "friend" comments from you...self projection perhaps?
5. I'm done "reading" your comments, not "listening." You can't listen to my posted messages...
6. Conclusion: you=no *****

Have a great night.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#22Sevi_neyPosted 1/22/2014 9:50:56 PM
I bet you enjoyed it didn't you TC
---
http://i.imgur.com/H6R1wWH.gif
#23MicroSheridanPosted 1/22/2014 10:22:41 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#242ndAtomiskPosted 1/22/2014 10:25:29 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...
Since I've owned an Xbox One I have not had any of your issues.

---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#25MicroSheridanPosted 1/22/2014 10:27:37 PM
2ndAtomisk posted...
RebelGameMaster posted...
Since I've owned an Xbox One I have not had any of your issues.

can we please here from sum1
else who plays sumthin besides cod dog LOL
#26Rome218Posted 1/22/2014 10:31:00 PM
When did you get it? A lot of places give a full refund, like BB if under 15 days. If you do not like it, bring it back. o_O
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill
#27Paczak_Attack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2014 10:39:38 PM
TIL how to close games and apps. Some people can't read sarcasm. Some people fixate on one thing to attack other people about. Some people don't have friends, but that's ok; I still love you. Finally some people are either too fanboyish to a product to realize its issues or are paid by Microsoft to attack people whom state there are problems with the XBox One.

TL;DR: I couldn't play XBox with my friend, went to the internet to grieve, and got bullied.
---
I'm > You.
#28Sevi_neyPosted 1/22/2014 10:45:18 PM
Paczak_Attack posted...
TIL how to close games and apps. Some people can't read sarcasm. Some people fixate on one thing to attack other people about. Some people don't have friends, but that's ok; I still love you. Finally some people are either too fanboyish to a product to realize its issues or are paid by Microsoft to attack people whom state there are problems with the XBox One.

TL;DR: I couldn't play XBox with my friend, went to the internet to grieve, and got bullied.

You mean you got XBONED...

AGAIN!
---
http://i.imgur.com/H6R1wWH.gif
#29MicroSheridanPosted 1/22/2014 10:47:49 PM
dont pay attention to teeebz tc he's a known troll around here
#30ExxexPosted 1/22/2014 10:48:32 PM
Sevi_ney posted...
Paczak_Attack posted...

You mean you got XBONED...

AGAIN!

Clearly by TC's sig and his dumb topic, he is NOT greater than anyone.