no sp is a big deal. [poll]

#11BeefEasterPosted 1/22/2014 9:41:28 PM
teeebz posted...
I actually agree the poll is BS for the simple fact that the "both" option isn't winning. Why not want the option to be able to do both?

Hmm...haters gonna hate?

because many SP focused games get resources taken away to tack on worthless MP that could have been used to make the SP better
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#12teeebzPosted 1/22/2014 9:45:14 PM
BeefEaster posted...
teeebz posted...
I actually agree the poll is BS for the simple fact that the "both" option isn't winning. Why not want the option to be able to do both?

Hmm...haters gonna hate?

because many SP focused games get resources taken away to tack on worthless MP that could have been used to make the SP better

MAYBE some games I guess, but that wasn't stated in the TC's post. I'm taking it as a great SP, great MP, or great both...

Maybe I'm te only ine taking it that way? Lol
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#13bessy67Posted 1/22/2014 9:45:20 PM
BeefEaster posted...
teeebz posted...

Hmm...haters gonna hate?

I could say the same for MP focused games. Why does IW/Treyarch/DICE even bother wasting resources on campaigns for CoD and BF when a huge portion of their customers don't even care about SP?
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#14BeefEasterPosted 1/22/2014 9:52:57 PM
bessy67 posted...
BeefEaster posted...
teeebz posted...

Hmm...haters gonna hate?

I could say the same for MP focused games. Why does IW/Treyarch/DICE even bother wasting resources on campaigns for CoD and BF when a huge portion of their customers don't even care about SP?

because an even bigger portion of their customers wouldn't buy a game without some sort of SP as indicated by this very poll
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#15leelee3105Posted 1/22/2014 10:00:12 PM
Superman070776 posted...
leelee3105 posted...
This poll only shows how many people are Sony trolls and jealous of the killer app that is total fall

TitanFall, but, yeah, you are right about the trolls.

Thanks for fixing that. No idea how that even happened.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#16BDJaycePosted 1/22/2014 10:01:00 PM
Anyone who's been gaming for more than a decade knows that single player is important.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#17Rome218Posted 1/22/2014 10:03:12 PM
I wish Titanfall had a campaign. Like every CoD, if I dislike the year's on-line, at least there's the campaign I can play. Although Ghost did have an embarrassing story and a ****y ending.

Titanfall looks like great fun and I am going to buy it, but there is never a guarantee I will get into the on-line of any game. For a single player FPS, I can pretty much play any, even if it isn't that great. o_O
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill
#18bessy67Posted 1/22/2014 10:03:51 PM
BDJayce posted...
Anyone who's been gaming for more than a decade knows that single player is important.

Why? How is the tacked-on cookie cutter cliche campaign in CoD important?
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#19LaZyEyeZ0o(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2014 10:05:20 PM
Superman070776 posted...
The poll is a lie. Everyone wants to be Han, but only 20% of all gamers actually finish Single Player campaigns in COD games...so the idea of merging storyline exposition into the multiplayer is innovative and smart. It also keeps the team focused on the part o the game most of us really want to play.

20% is not bad for a cod game... secondly, how many people play online only once or twice? how many online community died after a month or two? even halo 4 didnt last very long.

leelee3105 posted...
This poll only shows how many people are Sony trolls and jealous of the killer app that is total fall

if you can find an unbiased poll than show me. every poll i seen, sp wins... by a landslide.

teeebz posted...

Hmm...haters gonna hate?

seriously, google it. sp tends to win. both wins sometimes.
#20leelee3105Posted 1/22/2014 10:09:34 PM
LaZyEyeZ0o posted...
Superman070776 posted...
The poll is a lie. Everyone wants to be Han, but only 20% of all gamers actually finish Single Player campaigns in COD games...so the idea of merging storyline exposition into the multiplayer is innovative and smart. It also keeps the team focused on the part o the game most of us really want to play.

20% is not bad for a cod game... secondly, how many people play online only once or twice? how many online community died after a month or two? even halo 4 didnt last very long.

leelee3105 posted...

if you can find an unbiased poll than show me. every poll i seen, sp wins... by a landslide.

teeebz posted...

Hmm...haters gonna hate?

seriously, google it. sp tends to win. both wins sometimes.

We don't need a poll. When millions buy the game that will answer the question. Everyone who commented on the Alpha has said it is gaming nirvana my friend actually let me come with him to shoot his ps4 with some assault rifles after he played titan fall
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!