no sp is a big deal. [poll]

#21LaZyEyeZ0o(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2014 11:15:50 PM
leelee3105 posted...

We don't need a poll. When millions buy the game that will answer the question. Everyone who commented on the Alpha has said it is gaming nirvana my friend actually let me come with him to shoot his ps4 with some assault rifles after he played titan fall

I never said titanfall will not sell millions and im sure it will. just in the grand scheme of things, it will always be sp > mp.
#22bessy67Posted 1/22/2014 11:18:02 PM
LaZyEyeZ0o posted...
leelee3105 posted...

We don't need a poll. When millions buy the game that will answer the question. Everyone who commented on the Alpha has said it is gaming nirvana my friend actually let me come with him to shoot his ps4 with some assault rifles after he played titan fall

I never said titanfall will not sell millions and im sure it will. just in the grand scheme of things, it will always be sp > mp.

I highly doubt it. I'd be willing to bet quite a lot that CoD and Battlefield would sell more as MP only games than they would as SP only games.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#23leelee3105Posted 1/22/2014 11:20:43 PM
bessy67 posted...
LaZyEyeZ0o posted...
leelee3105 posted...

I highly doubt it. I'd be willing to bet quite a lot that CoD and Battlefield would sell more as MP only games than they would as SP only games.

I agree. If these games were single player only we would all still be play MOH games
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#241nternationa7Posted 1/22/2014 11:21:57 PM
The RPG fanbase is strong in this poll.
---
SV 3340 Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5172-1018-8947
#252ndAtomiskPosted 1/22/2014 11:24:20 PM
I don't care if a game has multiplayer as long as it isn't taking away from the single player experience. And as long as it isn't tacked on. I don't mind if it's multiplayer only either, as long as it's fun.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#26bessy67Posted 1/22/2014 11:25:18 PM
1nternationa7 posted...

And the funny thing is Mass Effect 3's multiplayer was better than the single player.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#271nternationa7Posted 1/22/2014 11:28:19 PM
bessy67 posted...
1nternationa7 posted...

And the funny thing is Mass Effect 3's multiplayer was better than the single player.

Considering how sad Mass Effect 3's single player turned out in the end compared to its predecessor, that's not a good thing.
---
SV 3340 Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5172-1018-8947
#28scoobydoobydontPosted 1/23/2014 12:33:47 AM
Superman070776 posted...
The poll is a lie. Everyone wants to be Han, but only 20% of all gamers actually finish Single Player campaigns in COD games...

There is no contradiction. Completion is not required for enjoyment for most people when it comes to games.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#29scoobydoobydontPosted 1/23/2014 12:35:12 AM
bessy67 posted...
1nternationa7 posted...

It would be pretty hard for it not to be.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#30Spetsnaz420Posted 1/23/2014 12:47:03 AM(edited)
leelee3105 posted...
LaZyEyeZ0o posted...
Superman070776 posted...
The poll is a lie. Everyone wants to be Han, but only 20% of all gamers actually finish Single Player campaigns in COD games...so the idea of merging storyline exposition into the multiplayer is innovative and smart. It also keeps the team focused on the part o the game most of us really want to play.

20% is not bad for a cod game... secondly, how many people play online only once or twice? how many online community died after a month or two? even halo 4 didnt last very long.

leelee3105 posted...
This poll only shows how many people are Sony trolls and jealous of the killer app that is total fall

if you can find an unbiased poll than show me. every poll i seen, sp wins... by a landslide.

teeebz posted...
I actually agree the poll is BS for the simple fact that the "both" option isn't winning. Why not want the option to be able to do both?

Hmm...haters gonna hate?

seriously, google it. sp tends to win. both wins sometimes.

Haha you're so full of crap that your eyes smell bad
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?