no sp is a big deal. [poll]

#41ElemayowePosted 1/23/2014 2:44:41 PM
TF2, Unreal, Planetside 1/2, L4D, etc would like a word with you.
---
XBL: DeathOnSkates 3DS: 0602 - 6733 - 6087
#42RybalPosted 1/23/2014 3:26:39 PM
LaZyEyeZ0o posted...
mokmuud posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
They are developing Titanfall with hopes that is can become the next CoD. CoD became popular because of MP and making a SP would just be a waste of time.

While I agree SP is not needed and a waste of resources for most FPS. Titanfall itself is a waste of resources considering we don't really need another CoD wannabe.

Look at the trailers they post out... cod or bf4, they always highlight sp verisons. Cod and bf4 needs sp to attract people to began with. Sp has a big pull.

They highlight the sp versions because they tend to be better looking and more consistent.
---
To all trolls (and those that are tired of the trolling) - http://goo.gl/YVX7op
PSN: Rybal_81
#43psykojuggalo98Posted 1/23/2014 3:27:11 PM
I'd much rather buy and play a game with great SP than MP. SP is very important.
#44WartPig_Posted 1/23/2014 3:28:23 PM
leelee3105 posted...
WartPig_ posted...
bessy67 posted...
BDJayce posted...
Anyone who's been gaming for more than a decade knows that single player is important.

Why? How is the tacked-on cookie cutter cliche campaign in CoD important?

because when the MP dies in less than a year for the new flavor of the month, your $60+ purchase will still have some use

So that's why you can still jump straight into a match on mw 2?

oh a hack match?
my point stands
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#45BDJaycePosted 1/24/2014 12:38:29 AM
bessy67 posted...
BDJayce posted...
Anyone who's been gaming for more than a decade knows that single player is important.

Why? How is the tacked-on cookie cutter cliche campaign in CoD important?

How is the tacked-on same as last year multiplayer that everyone complains is nowhere near as good as Modern Warfare 2's multiplayer important?

I'd rather play the 'cookie cutter' 'cliche' campaign that is at least different from the last incarnation 6 months ago over the multiplayer that hasn't done a lot of changing in over 5 years.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#46CaIiber345Posted 1/24/2014 12:53:30 AM(edited)
http://3.asset.soup.io/asset/2965/4787_0b6a.jpeg
---
I'd like to play DayZ on consoles.
People who agree: 5
#47TheCyborgNinjaPosted 1/24/2014 2:36:41 AM
It depends, honestly. I don't care if something has a story or not if it's a shooter, fighting game, or something along those lines that doesn't mandate it. The only thing that concerns me is when there's no offline functionality whatsoever, and you're at the mercy of the game's success as to whether or not you wasted your money.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo