How many ****ing times do i need to report and block someone!!!

#1Majik25Posted 1/22/2014 8:27:00 PM
I get matched up against the same 3-4 mods EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT. I have reported them countless times and every single one of them is blocked. And I still join their session or they join mine 3-4 times a night. What the **** is wrong with this system.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#2jon davisPosted 1/23/2014 3:40:23 AM
Majik25 posted...
I get matched up against the same 3-4 mods EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT. I have reported them countless times and every single one of them is blocked. And I still join their session or they join mine 3-4 times a night. What the **** is wrong with this system.

What the **** are you on about?
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#3Spetsnaz420Posted 1/23/2014 3:42:47 AM
He's saying that blocking players isn't preventing them from joining his game.. Not sure what game but it seems odd you would randomly end up in their game or them in yours.
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#4RaRitsujunPosted 1/23/2014 3:51:50 AM
LOL@MS.
---
18700 XBL Gamerscores | 43 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#5ChA0TiCoNePosted 1/23/2014 4:14:22 AM
Why are you so mad TC? Are you getting matched up against people you can't beat or something? What exactly is the problem?
#6Majik25(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2014 5:15:30 AM
ChA0TiCoNe posted...
Why are you so mad TC? Are you getting matched up against people you can't beat or something? What exactly is the problem?

The people in question are clear and obvious cheaters. I have reported each easily 5+ times in the last week alone as well as giving video proof to Microsoft support. And yet, I still continue to matchmake right into them constantly and they join me even more frequently. That pointless little "A blocked player has joined your session, would you like to leave?" Bull**** tells me their system is checking for blocked status, but doesn't actually do anything about it.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#7ECOsvaldoPosted 1/23/2014 5:42:02 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8Sniper_BrosefPosted 1/23/2014 5:48:03 AM
Majik25 posted...
ChA0TiCoNe posted...

The people in question are clear and obvious cheaters. I have reported each easily 5+ times in the last week alone as well as giving video proof to Microsoft support. And yet, I still continue to matchmake right into them constantly and they join me even more frequently. That pointless little "A blocked player has joined your session, would you like to leave?" Bull**** tells me their system is checking for blocked status, but doesn't actually do anything about it.

What game? How are they cheating?
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#9ILikeGamesManPosted 1/23/2014 6:55:13 AM
ECOsvaldo posted...
Ah ... the power of Xbox Live ... developed deep within the confines of NSA-run MicroShaft headquarters!

You obviously have some deep rooted respect for XBL because you are here talking about it even though you dont have a gamertag in your sig.

XBL blows away PSN in every single way. It's not even a contest. PSN has finally started charging people because its that far behind XBL. I am sure they are hoping with the income they make off it, they can finally make an online service that comes even remotely close to XBL.
#10Exodus_PrimePosted 1/23/2014 6:56:48 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
ECOsvaldo posted...
Ah ... the power of Xbox Live ... developed deep within the confines of NSA-run MicroShaft headquarters!

You obviously have some deep rooted respect for XBL because you are here talking about it even though you dont have a gamertag in your sig.

XBL blows away PSN in every single way. It's not even a contest. PSN has finally started charging people because its that far behind XBL. I am sure they are hoping with the income they make off it, they can finally make an online service that comes even remotely close to XBL.

But-but-but PSN, has free games,man.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.