How many ****ing times do i need to report and block someone!!!

#21TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/23/2014 8:22:38 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

So tell us what makes it better then. Ok curious to hear about this one.

See this is the thing. In my reply to nableet I said "XBL is way better in my opinion". When its my opinion, it doesn't need to have any reason other than its what I prefer.

I have never had issues with XBL whereas I have had tons with PSN. I have received numerous password reset emails or suspicious activity emails in the past that I never experience on XBL. I like XBL's interface much better, its faster, better integrated into the dashboard in my opinion and I think PSNs interface is boring and uninspired. I like the chatting and party systems in live better, the downloads always seem much much faster, most DLC comes there first, I like achievements better and the trophy system sucks.

I just rambled on in that huge list, but I really didn't have to say anything other than my opinion. I like XBL better than PSN. Doesnt mean PSN is absolute garbage.

At the guy calling me salty, can you form a credible argument without using a phrase that almost the entire internet uses? Unoriginal and uninspired just like PSN.

When you share an opinion like "x blows y away in every single way" then you should be able to back that up with more than it's my opinion and that's good enough. Have you tried the party system on ps4? Because Sony's was nonexistent prior to the console's release. Downloads were much faster on 360 than ps3 but do you know if that's true for ps4 vs. xb1? As for achievements and trophies, that's not even a Live/PSN thing, that's a console thing.

So basically, all you have are your issues between the two. Being that I've been on PSN since 2007, I've only had two issues with password resetting, the one from the PSN back some years back and the recent one. How did you get more than that? Not to mention, Live has definitely had its share of problems with game hackers at least, if nothing else.

It's fine to like Live better, but you gotta come up with more solid reasoning if you're going to say it blows away PSN in every way.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#22dj___rollPosted 1/23/2014 9:31:04 AM
Quote:ECOsvaldo posted...
Ah ... the power of Xbox Live ... developed deep within the confines of NSA-run MicroShaft headquarters!

You obviously have some deep rooted respect for XBL because you are here talking about it even though you dont have a gamertag in your sig.

XBL blows away PSN in every single way. It's not even a contest. PSN has finally started charging people because its that far behind XBL. I am sure they are hoping with the income they make off it, they can finally make an online service that comes even remotely close to XBL.

@ILikeGamesMan

You're like dnmt's counterpart aren't you? Yay console warriors!
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.12
#23dj___rollPosted 1/23/2014 9:36:01 AM
Quote:nableet posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
ECOsvaldo posted...
Ah ... the power of Xbox Live ... developed deep within the confines of NSA-run MicroShaft headquarters!

You obviously have some deep rooted respect for XBL because you are here talking about it even though you dont have a gamertag in your sig.

XBL blows away PSN in every single way. It's not even a contest. PSN has finally started charging people because its that far behind XBL. I am sure they are hoping with the income they make off it, they can finally make an online service that comes even remotely close to XBL.

Erm, it doesn't blow it away in price...unless costing more is a good thing? :)

I do wonder, after 6 years of xbl, if I will notice a huge difference when I finally get around to using psn.

I will be disappointed if I don't....

Ok not every single way if you include price :) I meant in terms of performance and reliability, but you are right.

PSN isn't in like a state of disrepair or anything, but XBL is way better in my opinion. I hope now that Sony is charging for online that they use it to beef up the service as a whole though. Having used both services for who knows how many years, so far XBL >>>> PSN.

@ILikeGamesMan

What about how more PS3 games had dedicated servers than 360 games? Or the better quality "free" games? Live had the advantage with party chat, but no longer. Live is still mostly P2P like PSN. The only possible performance boost for Live was download speeds. But, that only affected some people and didn't affect gameplay at all.
---
#24dj___rollPosted 1/23/2014 9:39:10 AM
Quote:ILikeGamesMan posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

See this is the thing. In my reply to nableet I said "XBL is way better in my opinion". When its my opinion, it doesn't need to have any reason other than its what I prefer.

I have never had issues with XBL whereas I have had tons with PSN. I have received numerous password reset emails or suspicious activity emails in the past that I never experience on XBL. I like XBL's interface much better, its faster, better integrated into the dashboard in my opinion and I think PSNs interface is boring and uninspired. I like the chatting and party systems in live better, the downloads always seem much much faster, most DLC comes there first, I like achievements better and the trophy system sucks.

I just rambled on in that huge list, but I really didn't have to say anything other than my opinion. I like XBL better than PSN. Doesnt mean PSN is absolute garbage.

At the guy calling me salty, can you form a credible argument without using a phrase that almost the entire internet uses? Unoriginal and uninspired just like PSN.

When you share an opinion like "x blows y away in every single way" then you should be able to back that up with more than it's my opinion and that's good enough. Have you tried the party system on ps4? Because Sony's was nonexistent prior to the console's release. Downloads were much faster on 360 than ps3 but do you know if that's true for ps4 vs. xb1? As for achievements and trophies, that's not even a Live/PSN thing, that's a console thing.

So basically, all you have are your issues between the two. Being that I've been on PSN since 2007, I've only had two issues with password resetting, the one from the PSN back some years back and the recent one. How did you get more than that? Not to mention, Live has definitely had its share of problems with game hackers at least, if nothing else.

It's fine to like Live better, but you gotta come up with more solid reasoning if you're going to say it blows away PSN in every way.

@TJ_UNLIMITED

And this. Learn the difference between a UI and an online system. Honestly, both online systems are virtually the same at this point.
---
#25RyuuHou25Posted 1/23/2014 9:43:02 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

This coming from the guy who makes posts on the PS4 boards constantly and whose only back up is "It's my opinion and that's good enough" and then proceeds to say people shouldn't get so upset over what is simply his opinion.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#26ECOsvaldoPosted 1/23/2014 10:00:02 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
ECOsvaldo posted...

Try again pal: http://xboxgamertag.com/search/ECOsvaldo/

I did have an XBL gamertag, but I decided to get rid of everything Xbox related in my house because I despise Microsoft and their shady business practices.
---
PSN ID: ecosvaldo | 3DS Friend Code: 2707-1633-0103 | PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/ABH
#27Pixx0Posted 1/23/2014 10:09:45 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Axccel posted...

Somebody's salty lol

By the way, I am salty yet you jumped in to start an argument on the X1 boards when you dont even have a gamertag in your sig? You might be the saltiest one of all. Is PSN down again? If not, go get a wannabe achievement which you may refer to as a trophy.

Confirmed: very salty indeed
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#28DojoMaxPosted 1/23/2014 10:09:55 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

You didn't explain anything.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#29ChA0TiCoNePosted 1/23/2014 10:13:48 AM
Majik25 posted...
ChA0TiCoNe posted...
Why are you so mad TC? Are you getting matched up against people you can't beat or something? What exactly is the problem?

The people in question are clear and obvious cheaters. I have reported each easily 5+ times in the last week alone as well as giving video proof to Microsoft support. And yet, I still continue to matchmake right into them constantly and they join me even more frequently. That pointless little "A blocked player has joined your session, would you like to leave?" Bull**** tells me their system is checking for blocked status, but doesn't actually do anything about it.

Wha... what? How are people "Cheating"? Its not like the Xbone has been hacked or anything and people have the ability to actually "hack" games yet? If you're referring to "cheating" as in your personal subjective opinion of what is cheating, and not a more objective definition of cheating like "hacking for god mode and oneshots" vs other players, or etc. Then its not a surprise that MS doesn't care.
#30langystarPosted 1/23/2014 10:32:03 AM
twiztidfreak6t9 posted...
What game are you talking about TC.

I wanna know this, also how are they cheating?