Tv through Xbox One

#1laxnd23Posted 1/22/2014 9:31:13 PM
So who here has hooked up their tv and cable box through the X1? If you have, can you tell me how it performs? Is there any sacrifice to visual resolution or crispness? Any sort of weird lagging because it's running through the console? Any faded colors or anything like that?
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823
#2bessy67Posted 1/22/2014 9:32:32 PM
I use it and I haven't noticed any difference. I have Time Warner cable.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3casper316Posted 1/22/2014 9:42:46 PM
I have DirecTV HD and I haven't noticed any differences either. works great, I love being able to change channels using the kinect. being able to watch tv without the remote is awesome.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#4staticxtreme5Posted 1/23/2014 3:49:52 AM
I have my DirecTV hooked up through it as well, and it works fine for me. I will say that more often than not I use the DTV boxes guide rather than the one guide, and the DTV remote rather than the Kinect or Controller, but overall its a nice feature. About the only voice commands I use in the TV app are play and pause.
#5Reel_Big_MikePosted 1/23/2014 3:54:44 AM
I have Cablevision and noticed zero differences in picture quality or performance. I love running the TV thru the X1.
---
Note to GFAQs mods: You do an absolutely terrible job at modding trolling. Get better at it and give harsher punishments for it.
#6RockguyKevPosted 1/23/2014 8:09:04 AM
Certain channels for me will lag for 10 seconds when I change to them. I think it is the cables I'm using since it is so inconsistent. I've noticed no quality drop at all, just that slight lag from time to time. It's definitely worth it.