With the news coming out that the X1 version of Tomb Raider runs at 30fps

#71Exodus_PrimePosted 1/23/2014 9:19:23 AM
Rome218 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Rome218 posted...
I actually get paid by the GI bill and with the money I saved up, I do not have to live with mom. I have a nice house and I drive a Camaro. I am able to afford cool stuff like the galaxy S4 and the Xbox one on my own.

I am taking some online courses now so I am able to go between tabs. I don't obsess over the xbox one or the PS4 like you do. I never say the xbox one is the best thing ever, or sit around picking on the PS4 and the people who own one.

Words that come into my mind when I see you are: virgin, loser, no source of income, leech, ugly.

Well good for you, those are some nice assumptions you have there.

I don't leech off the government, instead I'm a software developer that makes over 100k a year in a region where the average household income isn't even half that . I am also developing applications on the side as well for self-business endeavors that will go live in a few months. I am able to afford cool stuff like stocks and bonds, and also a few motorcycles.

You are on this board more than me, that is fact. So I suggest you throw out these useless assumptions right now, they are downright pathetic and desperate on your part.

I am here to bring facts and reality to this board, not live in denial and hope like you are. If you can't accept that, then maybe you really do have to get off this board and look for jobs, you really have too much time on your hands obviously to be coming here attacking users 90% of the time.

I actually meant you leech off of your parents. No you are not a software developer who makes 100k a year. People who make 100k a year do not wake up every morning to pick on people on a messageboards who may be 12 for all they know.

You are an embarrassing person and a horribly poor liar.

Holy s*** owned again.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
#72MetroidFan9999Posted 1/23/2014 9:21:28 AM
Rome218 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Rome218 posted...
I actually get paid by the GI bill and with the money I saved up, I do not have to live with mom. I have a nice house and I drive a Camaro. I am able to afford cool stuff like the galaxy S4 and the Xbox one on my own.

I am taking some online courses now so I am able to go between tabs. I don't obsess over the xbox one or the PS4 like you do. I never say the xbox one is the best thing ever, or sit around picking on the PS4 and the people who own one.

Words that come into my mind when I see you are: virgin, loser, no source of income, leech, ugly.

I don't leech off the government, instead I'm a software developer that makes over 100k a year in a region where the average household income isn't even half that . I am also developing applications on the side as well for self-business endeavors that will go live in a few months. I am able to afford cool stuff like stocks and bonds, and also a few motorcycles.

You are on this board more than me, that is fact. So I suggest you throw out these useless assumptions right now, they are downright pathetic and desperate on your part.

I am here to bring facts and reality to this board, not live in denial and hope like you are. If you can't accept that, then maybe you really do have to get off this board and look for jobs, you really have too much time on your hands obviously to be coming here attacking users 90% of the time.

I actually meant you leech off of your parents. No you are not a software developer who makes 100k a year. People who make 100k a year do not wake up every morning to pick on people on a messageboards who may be 12 for all they know.

Every morning?

Stop flattering yourself. Look at my history. I am on these boards maybe 8 days out of a month. A MONTH.

I'll let you think about the reasoning for that, since you are just FILLED with baseless assumptions.

How butthurt can a user really be to make up assumptions and do nothing but complain about other users?
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#73Rome218Posted 1/23/2014 9:22:39 AM
What denial are you talking about? When I got the xbox one, I already knew that PS4s were going to have better multis, that doesn't really bother me.

What is weird is seeing people who come on gamefaqs for months to just bash a toy. My life does not revolve around my console. In fact, I don't even play every day, I am busy.

I used to like to come to these boards to talk about future stuff to look forward to. That doesn't get to happen because people like you butt into the conversation by acting rude and obnoxious, like a 5 year old, and expect to be taken seriously.

You're the one in denial about how your life is. You need to take a good look at your life. The fact you are outrageous enough to imply to are a 100k a year software developer would be funny if it weren't sad. You're out of touch with reality.
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill
#74MetroidFan9999Posted 1/23/2014 9:25:42 AM
Rome218 posted...
That doesn't get to happen because people like you butt into the conversation by acting rude and obnoxious, like a 5 year old, and expect to be taken seriously.

....who the hell "butt" into my conversation, again? The only person being annoying and "butting" in, is actually you. I've seen nothing but user complaints 95% of the time by you on these boards, and sidetracking conversations just to do that.

So please, spare us all your blatant hypocrisy. It's obvious you get a rise out of this crap, some "real gamer" you must be.

How about you leave the actual console discussion to grownups such as myself?
---
#75Rome218Posted 1/23/2014 9:27:20 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Rome218 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Rome218 posted...

Every morning?

Stop flattering yourself. Look at my history. I am on these boards maybe 8 days out of a month. A MONTH.

I'll let you think about the reasoning for that, since you are just FILLED with baseless assumptions.

How butthurt can a user really be to make up assumptions and do nothing but complain about other users?

My assumptions are assumptions, but they are not baseless. I am basing it on the fact that you're always here. In fact, I just googled your name for fun and see that gamefaqs xbox one shows up with it.

Butthurt about what? Owning a system that I enjoy and having someone who is more obsessed with it than I am being irritating and acting like a low brow little kid?

Also, you are defending your actions as normal. You really believe your behavior is that of a normal human being? Going on the xbox one boards every day to make people feel bad. That is normal for you, and you think it's a normal thing to do.

I am willing to bet that hanging around with other trolls is your main source of socializing with people.

That assumption is not baseless, that assumption is from what I am observing here with you.
---
#76ObtikPosted 1/23/2014 9:29:09 AM
dnmt posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
dnmt posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
The original release on PS360 was 30FPS right? If it was playable then it will be now

Gotta love it when all you can say about games on your brand new $500 machine is "it's playable", lol.

Better than buying a $400 machine with no other games and deletes your saves. I'd take "playable" over that anyday.

Buying any console at launch is for dumb babies, lol.

madcuzpoor
#77MetroidFan9999Posted 1/23/2014 9:29:31 AM
And furthermore, yeah I actually do make that much. I'm sorry you are too busy sucking on the government without a job to see it as a possibility.

Now if you will excuse me, I've had enough of your shenanigans, and I have better time to spend than get into gamefaqs user drama that you seem to want to initiate.
---
#78Rome218Posted 1/23/2014 9:30:50 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Rome218 posted...
That doesn't get to happen because people like you butt into the conversation by acting rude and obnoxious, like a 5 year old, and expect to be taken seriously.

....who the hell "butt" into my conversation, again? The only person being annoying and "butting" in, is actually you. I've seen nothing but user complaints 95% of the time by you on these boards, and sidetracking conversations just to do that.

So please, spare us all your blatant hypocrisy. It's obvious you get a rise out of this crap, some "real gamer" you must be.

How about you leave the actual console discussion to grownups such as myself?

You don't have console discussions, you are a troll, Metroid9999. You make comments about games you have not played, going around trying to rub things in people's faces, and I want you to understand, it is over a toy. We are talking about video games here. We're not discussing social issues, politics, or anything that is of any importance.

Just because this is a gaming messageboard does not mean you have to enter it with the mentality of a child. You know you are in the wrong here, you're just unhappy that I called you out in no way anyone has.
---
#79MetroidFan9999Posted 1/23/2014 9:33:46 AM
Rome218 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Rome218 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Rome218 posted...

Every morning?

My assumptions are assumptions, but they are not baseless. I am basing it on the fact that you're always here. In fact, I just googled your name for fun and see that gamefaqs xbox one shows up with it.

Butthurt about what? Owning a system that I enjoy and having someone who is more obsessed with it than I am being irritating and acting like a low brow little kid?

Also, you are defending your actions as normal. You really believe your behavior is that of a normal human being? Going on the xbox one boards every day to make people feel bad. That is normal for you, and you think it's a normal thing to do.

I am willing to bet that hanging around with other trolls is your main source of socializing with people.

That assumption is not baseless, that assumption is from what I am observing here with you.

I googled my name too (with the term gamefaqs), and I see 30 hits....I would ASSUME to see...300-365 hits at LEAST, if I was posting every single day like you claim.

Except...oh wait, I don't.

So yeah everything you are claiming is baseless. I come here to criticize MS and X1. If you really are "feeling bad" by my remarks, you maybe should go see a doctor or a psychologist, that is NOT normal behavior.
---
#80Rome218Posted 1/23/2014 9:34:31 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
And furthermore, yeah I actually do make that much. I'm sorry you are too busy sucking on the government without a job to see it as a possibility.

Now if you will excuse me, I've had enough of your shenanigans, and I have better time to spend than get into gamefaqs user drama that you seem to want to initiate.

You think everyone around you has the same IQ as you. Your 100k a year job is a fantasy you need to stray away from, and after you consistently act like a loser on a daily basis on these boards, it is only worse that you would for even a moment think anyone would believe that.

The funniest thing I have ever read from you is today, when you first said you have a 100k a year career as a software developer.

It made me laugh out loud. You're excused, have a nice day being shamed away for now. You'll be back.
---