With the news coming out that the X1 version of Tomb Raider runs at 30fps

#81Exodus_PrimePosted 1/23/2014 9:34:43 AM
Rome218 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Rome218 posted...
That doesn't get to happen because people like you butt into the conversation by acting rude and obnoxious, like a 5 year old, and expect to be taken seriously.

....who the hell "butt" into my conversation, again? The only person being annoying and "butting" in, is actually you. I've seen nothing but user complaints 95% of the time by you on these boards, and sidetracking conversations just to do that.

So please, spare us all your blatant hypocrisy. It's obvious you get a rise out of this crap, some "real gamer" you must be.

How about you leave the actual console discussion to grownups such as myself?

You don't have console discussions, you are a troll, Metroid9999. You make comments about games you have not played, going around trying to rub things in people's faces, and I want you to understand, it is over a toy. We are talking about video games here. We're not discussing social issues, politics, or anything that is of any importance.

Just because this is a gaming messageboard does not mean you have to enter it with the mentality of a child. You know you are in the wrong here, you're just unhappy that I called you out in no way anyone has.

So much this.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
#82MetroidFan9999Posted 1/23/2014 9:37:44 AM
Rome218 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Rome218 posted...
That doesn't get to happen because people like you butt into the conversation by acting rude and obnoxious, like a 5 year old, and expect to be taken seriously.

....who the hell "butt" into my conversation, again? The only person being annoying and "butting" in, is actually you. I've seen nothing but user complaints 95% of the time by you on these boards, and sidetracking conversations just to do that.

So please, spare us all your blatant hypocrisy. It's obvious you get a rise out of this crap, some "real gamer" you must be.

You don't have console discussions, you are a troll, Metroid9999. You make comments about games you have not played, going around trying to rub things in people's faces, and I want you to understand, it is over a toy.

....Did you not just say you are personally offended by criticism against this device and company? "real life harassment", was it not?

I think you need a reality check, you are describing your own situation quite nicely. I'm just here critiquing a device that I own. If you can't accept it then you seriously need to get your head checked.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#83MetroidFan9999Posted 1/23/2014 9:40:51 AM(edited)
Rome218 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
And furthermore, yeah I actually do make that much. I'm sorry you are too busy sucking on the government without a job to see it as a possibility.

Now if you will excuse me, I've had enough of your shenanigans, and I have better time to spend than get into gamefaqs user drama that you seem to want to initiate.

You think everyone around you has the same IQ as you. Your 100k a year job is a fantasy you need to stray away from, and after you consistently act like a loser on a daily basis on these boards, it is only worse that you would for even a moment think anyone would believe that.

The funniest thing I have ever read from you is today, when you first said you have a 100k a year career as a software developer.

It made me laugh out loud. You're excused, have a nice day being shamed away for now. You'll be back.

Whatever champ, you keep "winning" with your government teet suckage and lame assumptions. Oh and for the record, the very definition of IQ would entail that I would think about 95% of the world has a lower IQ than me, so please at LEAST think about what you are writing here.
---
#84Rome218Posted 1/23/2014 9:44:04 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Rome218 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Rome218 posted...

You don't have console discussions, you are a troll, Metroid9999. You make comments about games you have not played, going around trying to rub things in people's faces, and I want you to understand, it is over a toy.

....Did you not just say you are personally offended by criticism against this device and company? "real life harassment", was it not?

I think you need a reality check, you are describing your own situation quite nicely. I'm just here critiquing a device that I own. If you can't accept it then you seriously need to get your head checked.

There's a difference between not accepting something and not believing. For instance, I do not believe you have an xbox one and I KNOW you do not have a the 100k career you claim, because if you were that important, your valued time would not be spent here.

What you are struggling to accept is that your behavior over the last few months have been a complete embarrassment. I would be okay with someone who is in the 9th grade acting like this, but not a grown man. You can sit around and argue with me until you are blue in the face, but the reality is that most people(even those on your side and yourself) know you have been in the wrong and you have acted like a shameless person along with them. Your best friends that you troll with are probably half your age, oh software developer that makes 100k. If you EVER want anyone to take such claims serious, you would have to enter gamefaqs with a new username and approach, because you act juvenile.
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill
#85ztype85Posted 1/23/2014 9:46:27 AM
/popcorn

As a PC gamer, these boards entertain me so much!
#86Rome218Posted 1/23/2014 9:47:32 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Rome218 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
And furthermore, yeah I actually do make that much. I'm sorry you are too busy sucking on the government without a job to see it as a possibility.

Now if you will excuse me, I've had enough of your shenanigans, and I have better time to spend than get into gamefaqs user drama that you seem to want to initiate.

You think everyone around you has the same IQ as you. Your 100k a year job is a fantasy you need to stray away from, and after you consistently act like a loser on a daily basis on these boards, it is only worse that you would for even a moment think anyone would believe that.

The funniest thing I have ever read from you is today, when you first said you have a 100k a year career as a software developer.

It made me laugh out loud. You're excused, have a nice day being shamed away for now. You'll be back.

Whatever champ, you keep "winning" with your government teet suckage and lame assumptions. Oh and for the record, the very definition of IQ would entail that I would think about 95% of the world has a lower IQ than me, so please at LEAST think about what you are writing here.

So everyone who has ever gotten then GI Bill is a leech in your eyes? o_O You can't get the GI bill, lol. You haven't went to College. I stand by what I believe, you're living at home with mom and dad and you have the kind of life I would pay to be able to have.

No bills, just sit around and act like a low brow bone head on Gamefaqs and then have the audacity to brag that I have a high IQ and that I make 6 figures. =)

People would pay to be in your shoes.
---
#87Rome218Posted 1/23/2014 9:50:50 AM
ztype85 posted...
/popcorn

As a PC gamer, these boards entertain me so much!

I'm glad you enjoyed it, lol. I'm done talking to Metroid. God bless him, I hope that one day he gets better and learns how to come on a messageboard with some kind of etiquette that people assume grown ups to have.
---
#88MetroidFan9999Posted 1/23/2014 9:55:55 AM
Rome218 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Rome218 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...

So everyone who has ever gotten then GI Bill is a leech in your eyes? o_O You can't get the GI bill, lol. You haven't went to College. I stand by what I believe, you're living at home with mom and dad and you have the kind of life I would pay to be able to have.

No bills, just sit around and act like a low brow bone head on Gamefaqs and then have the audacity to brag that I have a high IQ and that I make 6 figures. =)

People would pay to be in your shoes.

I know people would pay to be in my shoes, I'm smart with a college degree and a well paying job with plenty of investments to not worry about anything pretty much for the rest of my life, leaving me with a decent amount of free time to do what I want, and that is criticize things I own and company decisions here and there.

You on the other hand, get worried by my posts criticizing the X1 or MS.

So I'm glad you are enjoying this harassment of myself based on your sad assumptions, but I have to really actually go, it's about lunch time and I have to go to the gym. Hey, whatever gives you the kick, right? I criticize the X1 and MS, you criticize me. Carry on, I won't respond to you any longer. To the ignore list with you. You'll be in good company, your lackey EP is there! =D
---
#89Rainy_David1Posted 1/23/2014 10:00:22 AM
Rome218 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Rome218 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Rome218 posted...

There's a difference between not accepting something and not believing. For instance, I do not believe you have an xbox one and I KNOW you do not have a the 100k career you claim, because if you were that important, your valued time would not be spent here.

What you are struggling to accept is that your behavior over the last few months have been a complete embarrassment. I would be okay with someone who is in the 9th grade acting like this, but not a grown man. You can sit around and argue with me until you are blue in the face, but the reality is that most people(even those on your side and yourself) know you have been in the wrong and you have acted like a shameless person along with them. Your best friends that you troll with are probably half your age, oh software developer that makes 100k. If you EVER want anyone to take such claims serious, you would have to enter gamefaqs with a new username and approach, because you act juvenile.

Should grown men be stalking people through Facebook and Google over comments made on a video game message board like you do?
#90tubb311Posted 1/23/2014 10:02:28 AM
why is 30 FPS acceptable in every other media(DVD, TV, Cinema), but not games?

Honestly, I can barely tell the difference.
---
GT: DonShetland