THE WITCHER 3: New Details to Blow Your Mind....CDPR #1 developer out there

#1zerooo0Posted 1/22/2014 10:00:07 PM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/23/the-witcher-3-new-details-to-blow-your-mind?page=1

2014 is going to be a great year for RPG lovers with The Witcher 3, and Dragon Age Inquisition. It also makes me happy to hear that they're still going to hit their 2014 mark which makes me extremely happy.

Not to start anything, but it will be interesting to see how our(X1/PS4) RPGs will compete against the Wii U X. Honestly I'm more excited for ours(X1/PS4) as we will get 2 very different worlds this year to just explore. It will also be cool to see how CDPR incorporate the 36 different endings they have where any other RPG this year may only have like 2-5. Now this could obviously turn out good or bad.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#21nternationa7Posted 1/22/2014 10:04:10 PM
Witcher 3 Yes! Dragon Age Inquisition lol no...
---
SV 3340 Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5172-1018-8947
#3Jedi454Posted 1/22/2014 10:05:11 PM
1nternationa7 posted...
Witcher 3 Yes! Dragon Age Inquisition lol no...

Turn that frown upside down.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#4Jedi454Posted 1/22/2014 10:08:08 PM
The Witcher 3 will be GOTY if executed right, I believe CDProjekt have this one in the bag. So looking forward to it!
---
#5aszsithPosted 1/22/2014 10:11:30 PM
Just read the article and am looking forward to the game even more.

However, 36 or more endings!?! That is bonkers! I'll barely be able to scrape together the 100 hours to complete it once.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#6TheCyborgNinjaPosted 1/22/2014 10:13:37 PM
Dragon Age 2 killed any excitement I may have had for that series going forward. I'm willing to give Inquisition a chance, but I'm not holding my breath. As for Witcher 3, bring it on!
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#71nternationa7Posted 1/22/2014 10:15:59 PM
aszsith posted...

However, 36 or more endings!?! That is bonkers! I'll barely be able to scrape together the 100 hours to complete it once.

I wonder if the 36 or more endings have something to do if you use an imported save. Would be more of a reason to get this on PC instead to import my old saves back from Witcher 1. Also hopefully these endings will be distinct unlike that bullcrap that Bioware pulls of (KoTR2, Dragon Age 2, Mass Effect 3).
---
SV 3340 Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5172-1018-8947
#8Jedi454Posted 1/22/2014 10:18:17 PM
1nternationa7 posted...
aszsith posted...

I wonder if the 36 or more endings have something to do if you use an imported save. Would be more of a reason to get this on PC instead to import my old saves back from Witcher 1. Also hopefully these endings will be distinct unlike that bullcrap that Bioware pulls of (KoTR2, Dragon Age 2, Mass Effect 3).

Kotor2 was Obsidian and it was an unfinished game. Bioware have lost their touch since having EA as their publisher, although Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2 were still great games in my opinion.
---
#9aszsithPosted 1/22/2014 10:20:06 PM
1nternationa7 posted...
aszsith posted...

It would make sense since the dev interviewed hinted at that functionality coming to pc. As far as the differences, since they are trying to tell a specific story, I would imagine that there couldn't be terribly drastic variations when you have that many possible scenarios.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#10motoraptorPosted 1/22/2014 10:24:39 PM
Witcher 3 caught my eye on dem graphics alone. Should I pick up Witcher 2 on 360 for 10 bucks?
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif