Which Platform has the worst community?

#41Mindwipe77Posted 1/23/2014 9:29:36 AM
Delkura posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
BeefEaster posted...
Delkura posted...
Looks the the Ponies are spamming the poll with multiple accounts.

votes don't work that way

it's once per IP address, not username

this, proof how xbots fall back on the ol pony excuse when things dont got their way

Looks like you didn't read the post above you, Pony.

i own xbox 1 as well as ps4, looks like you didnt read sig, Bot
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Proud owner of Xbox One,PS 4 and Wii U
#42DelkuraPosted 1/23/2014 9:40:01 AM(edited)
Troika19 posted...
Delkura posted...

Not doing your side any favors.

Sure. The PS4 had the higher number votes a while ago before the Xbox One mysteriously skyrocketed out of nowhere.
#43cheezedadadaPosted 1/23/2014 9:34:01 AM(edited)
Delkura posted...
Troika19 posted...
Delkura posted...

Sure. The PS4 has the higher number votes a while ago before it mysteriously skyrocketed out of nowhere.

Yeah it went up a good 40-50 votes in no time. I just refreshed it now and it went up 9 more.

*edit*
a couple more

*edit*
waited 5 seconds...hit refresh...6 more haha
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#44atopp399Posted 1/23/2014 9:35:17 AM
I'm sticking with 360. The Xbox One people I think are slightly older than the kids on the 360.
#45ThePylonPosted 1/23/2014 9:40:39 AM
Delkura posted...
Troika19 posted...
Delkura posted...

Sure. The PS4 has the higher number votes a while ago before it mysteriously skyrocketed out of nowhere.

Right around the time this topic hit the front page.... coincidence or conspiracy!?!?!
---
I play too many different games to even care.
#46UmitenchoPosted 1/23/2014 9:43:58 AM
I am inclined to say Xbox One since I was accused recently of being a Sony fanboy despite the fact that I gamed exclusively 360 last gen but it pales in comparison to the Ps3 community and I now assume to have moved on to the Ps4 community. Their fanboy invasions of the 360 and later on WiiU boards were annoying as a chainsaw in a ice cream cake.
#47GuitaristMattPosted 1/23/2014 9:46:17 AM
Wow...
Any votes that weren't for PS3/360/Wii U are ridiculous. I'm so done here.
---
"Well if you think chickens can fly, we better pull up wikipedia." - S. Healy
PS4 FAQs http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67619422
#48blitz_0623Posted 1/23/2014 9:46:26 AM
In terms of community, easily 360 because of the kids.

But it seems like everyone is just voting on PS4/X1 because of all the trolling going on here. No one actually paid attention to the community part. Everyone generalizes the community based on what they see here on this board, and on this board there are only 3 types of people - Ponies, Xbots and people with logic.
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#49robster_2005Posted 1/23/2014 9:48:54 AM
PC community by a country mile - I can put up with the rabid console fanboys but the PC elitists are a whole new kettle of fish and need culling !
---
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666
#50NSGraphitePosted 1/23/2014 9:49:14 AM
PoweredMilkMan posted...
Right now, Ps4 and Xboxone fanboys. This has to be the worst generation games to date. It's sad seeing my community act they way they do.

Hi! You must be new to gamefaqs. What's happening here now, has happened before. Last gen when the 360 spanked the PS3 the first few years. And before that, when MS first announced the Xbox and Playstation fanboys were talking mad smack about how it was going to be DOA (and compared to PS2 sales, it pretty much was)

Did GameFAQs exist when the PS1 and N64 were released? I didn't log on till the late 90's after both of those consoles already launched, so I don't know how the fanboy wars for those consoles went online...
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...