Which Platform has the worst community?

#51ReyMilansteryoPosted 1/23/2014 9:50:51 AM
PoweredMilkMan posted...
PoweredMilkMan posted...
Right now, Ps4 and Xboxone fanboys. This has to be the worst generation of gamers to date. It's sad seeing my community act they way they do.

How come that nobody is noticing this?
---
'' Last of Us, on the other hand, looks barely better than a PS2 game''
-quote from Icewolf74
#52ethereal_king92Posted 1/23/2014 9:52:38 AM
any fanboys really pissed me off, no matter what their system preference... although PC fanboys "superiority" is totally make me wanna puke
---
Why Art Thou So Solemn?
#53kingofjamaicaPosted 1/23/2014 9:54:16 AM
I voted Wii U because they are the most delusional. They think that the Wii U will still be a massive success, and that it doesn't need third-party support to survive. That and they tend to think everything Nintendo touches is gold.

I'll take jerks and trolls over the blind faith kool-aid drinkers.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#54kilaudePosted 1/23/2014 9:58:51 AM
Surprised to see so little votes on PC.
---
FC: 2638-0092-9141
#55BeefEasterPosted 1/23/2014 10:00:54 AM
cheezedadada posted...
BeefEaster posted...
Delkura posted...
Looks the the Ponies are spamming the poll with multiple accounts.

votes don't work that way

it's once per IP address, not username

You can vote these polls with multiple user accounts from the same IP (I think by IP only applies to the main GameFaqs polls). I know someone from the Vita forums with 3 accounts (haha) and it works every time for him.

it doesn't only pertain to the POTD
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#56cheezedadadaPosted 1/23/2014 10:02:51 AM
BeefEaster posted...
cheezedadada posted...
BeefEaster posted...
Delkura posted...

You can vote these polls with multiple user accounts from the same IP (I think by IP only applies to the main GameFaqs polls). I know someone from the Vita forums with 3 accounts (haha) and it works every time for him.

Watch. Ill have my friend vote the Vita option which has zero votes. Give me a second.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#57Reflex-ArcPosted 1/23/2014 10:03:15 AM
Seriously. Everyone in this thread should take a step back and look at yourselves. The name calling? The finger pointing? Why be so jerkish about games and game consoles?

It's just so... stupid.

Play your games and have fun.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#58aDarkShinePosted 1/23/2014 10:05:03 AM
Xbox and Sony communities where always trolling with a sense of humour. However, the Wii U community is full of neckbeard bitter trolls I'm sure. They defend the console and Nintendo so much I bet they would suck the ... you see where I'm going with this. Vita community is nowhere as bad when it comes to defending the console and 3DS, although Nintendo, don't even care for console wars.
---
"Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting."
#59Hvarerann24Posted 1/23/2014 10:05:59 AM
Playstation 4 | XboxOne > Wii U > PC > Portables, the portables community aren't really that bad at all.
#60BeefEasterPosted 1/23/2014 10:08:02 AM
cheezedadada posted...
BeefEaster posted...
cheezedadada posted...
BeefEaster posted...
Delkura posted...

Watch. Ill have my friend vote the Vita option which has zero votes. Give me a second.

it has two votes

you're just grasping at straws now
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg