Dead Rising 3 Ships Over A Million

#11ElPolloDiablo87Posted 1/23/2014 8:35:52 AM
This is good news, especially since Capcom apparently wasn't even going to make the game until MS funded it.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#12eddy_cocainePosted 1/23/2014 8:36:20 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
eddy_cocaine posted...
I feel bad because I bought it, installed it, and have yet to play it. I hate having a busy life filled with work/kids/wedding planning. :/

What about cocaine?

Hence why I wish I could switch user names... I'd like to punch me in the face 9 years ago for thinking of this name.

Never done cocaine and my name isn't even Ed.

But I would say if I was on the stuff I probably would have played it by now considering I would definitely have to energy.
---
GT: Toot Scoot PSN: CerebralLOLsy
Dear fanboys; get over yourselves. Video games are not the most important thing in life.
#13Exodus_PrimePosted 1/23/2014 8:39:36 AM(edited)
eddy_cocaine posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
eddy_cocaine posted...
I feel bad because I bought it, installed it, and have yet to play it. I hate having a busy life filled with work/kids/wedding planning. :/

What about cocaine?

Hence why I wish I could switch user names... I'd like to punch me in the face 9 years ago for thinking of this name.

But I would say if I was on the stuff I probably would have played it by now considering I would definitely have to energy.

Nah it's cool just poking fun at ya, you seem to have quite the active social life phew I thought mine was active with work/church/drums/family/gym/gf/ gaming lol can't imagine how much more hectic it would be with a kid.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#14Viet0nePosted 1/23/2014 8:41:14 AM
crucial posted...
Yet X1 is out selling PS4 on most multi plat games,it is all about game sales not consoles sold.

You need to check where you are getting your numbers.

Cod Ghost, Sold more on PS4
Battlefield 4, Sold more on PS4
Fifa 14, Sold more on PS4
Black Flag, Sold more on PS4
Madden, Sold more on PS4
NFS Rivals, Sold more on PS4

The evidence suggest the opposite. the PS4 is outselling the Xbox One almost every single multi-plat game. The only one that sold more on the Xbox One is Just Dance.
---
Currently Playing: ACIV, Starbound, Borderlands2
PSN/XBL : VietOne
#15CyberneticRatPosted 1/23/2014 8:42:19 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
XD

Yeah ok, it would probably sell at least twice that being a multiplatform title.

TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Pretty sure they would've benefitted more from being a multiplat, especially since ps4 is beating xb1 in sales.

I think that's pretty obvious. Of course being multiplatform would result in more sales.

The point is that it's selling well despite being exclusive.
---
Gamer Tag: MANNKILLER83
Proud Supporter of The Wonderbolts
#16eddy_cocainePosted 1/23/2014 8:42:30 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
eddy_cocaine posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
eddy_cocaine posted...

What about cocaine?

Nah it's cool just poking fun at ya, you seem to have quite the active social life phew I thought mine was active with work/church/drums/family/gym/gf/ gaming lol can't imagine how much more hectic it would be with a kid.

Haha, don't worry about it man. Social life can definitely hinder gaming time. And one kid is more than enough, I've got 2! Wouldn't change it for the world though. Good luck with everything!
---
GT: Toot Scoot PSN: CerebralLOLsy
Dear fanboys; get over yourselves. Video games are not the most important thing in life.
#17Prefect99Posted 1/23/2014 2:31:20 PM
Viet0ne posted...
crucial posted...
Yet X1 is out selling PS4 on most multi plat games,it is all about game sales not consoles sold.

You need to check where you are getting your numbers.

Cod Ghost, Sold more on PS4
Battlefield 4, Sold more on PS4
Fifa 14, Sold more on PS4
Black Flag, Sold more on PS4
Madden, Sold more on PS4
NFS Rivals, Sold more on PS4

The evidence suggest the opposite. the PS4 is outselling the Xbox One almost every single multi-plat game. The only one that sold more on the Xbox One is Just Dance.

can you provide links to this? At least one article I have seen shows CoD and Battlefield 4 selling better on Xbox One.

http://www.examiner.com/article/battlefield-4-call-of-duty-ghosts-ps4-and-xbox-one-sales-compared
---
Now Playing: AC: NL (3DS),SMT 4 (3DS), Monster Hunter (3DS/Wii U), Saints Row 4 (360), Persona 4 (Vita), Dragon's Crown (Vita)
#18TBONE_OGPosted 1/23/2014 2:36:29 PM
DR3 is a great game, best of the series. Best game on the X1 currently, IMO.
---
Always O.G.
#19MetroidFan9999Posted 1/23/2014 2:41:13 PM
CyberneticRat posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
XD

Yeah ok, it would probably sell at least twice that being a multiplatform title.

TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Pretty sure they would've benefitted more from being a multiplat, especially since ps4 is beating xb1 in sales.

I think that's pretty obvious. Of course being multiplatform would result in more sales.

The point is that it's selling well despite being exclusive.

No, the point is the article is stating that being an exclusive is "benefiting" the sales of this game. That's why I commented on this, it's a ridiculous notion.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#20TBONE_OGPosted 1/23/2014 2:43:41 PM
eddy_cocaine posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
eddy_cocaine posted...

What about cocaine?

You can change your name on this site on special occasions. You seem to fit the guidelines. Look into it.
---
Always O.G.