XB1 owners. Is it worth it?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. XB1 owners. Is it worth it?
2 years ago#1
I am considering getting an Xbox One today and was just wondering what are people's opinions so far? I already have a ps4 but dead rising 3 and forza look really good. Plus titanfall will be out in a couple months and that's a day one buy for me. So just wondering what do you guys like about the system? Should I wait or get it today? Any games you recommend?
Now Playing: Tales of Xillia, Pokemon X, Battlefield 4
2 years ago#2
Very much so. Excellent console, but so is the ps4.
"The Lannisters send their regards"
2 years ago#3
Definitely recommend it. My only problem is party chat. It stinks when you're trying to get a match of bf4/Forza going with friends and party chat chokes on you. But as far as entertainment goes, I've gotten my moneys worth so far.

UI took a little getting used to. But kinect really does wonders with menu navigation. The controller is great. Having the input for my cable box is awesome. I just wish there were more games out RIGHT NOW. I can't wait for Titanfall/PVZ.
GT: Toot Scoot PSN: CerebralLOLsy
Dear fanboys; get over yourselves. Video games are not the most important thing in life.
2 years ago#4
I sold ps3 and got xbox one because I wanted everything in one imput. and go all digital and I wanted forza 5 and halo and titianfall
2 years ago#5
Hell yeah it's awesome. =)

Although the board has a lot of trolling from what I'd imagine are adults still living at home, and too ugly to ever have had a significant other.
2 years ago#6
Amazing console
3DO is still the best console of all time.
2 years ago#7
ill tell you this, if i was given a choice between X1 and PS4 right now... i would buy my X1 again.
Thats how impressed i am.
God is love. GT MERK uNd HeaD
Boston Red Sox 2013 World Champions!!!
2 years ago#8
If you're going to get the Xbone for TF anyway I would wait in case there's a bundle, which is likely.
2 years ago#9
If you have the expenses, definitely worth it to own both consoles.
2 years ago#10
Eh well Dead Rising is the best game by far so far :) but anyway if you can spend the money go for it, Killer Instinct is pretty damn good to.
One and only person to ever finish Tank! Tank! Tank!
50 hours wasted.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. XB1 owners. Is it worth it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived