I am a proud Xbox owner. I have owned every Xbox. If Halo 5 has 30 fps - done.

#1StealthedGhostPosted 1/23/2014 8:55:45 AM
I have fond memories of having an original Xbox. I loved playing KOTOR and Halo 2. I would come home from middle school and have a blast playing with my friends on Lockout. I would play for hours and hours, not doing my homework, not doing anything with my social life. Playing Halo 2 was so much fun for me. It will always be implanted in my memories of video game history.

Years later, the Xbox 360 came out. It was the reason I bought Halo 3. I also had Gears of War. What a happy moment it was when I first played Gears. I fell in love. The 360 was just an amazing console. I also had a blast with Oblivion. I believe I had Call of Duty 3 as well. Boy, that game sucked, but you know what? I loved having the new console and starting it up. I didn't care what the game was, but I loved my 360.

I'm not going to lie, I have that feeling with the One, but it is not as strong as the 360 was. I have been a dedicated Microsoft fan. I have never owned a PS2 or PS3. I would have to go years into the past to remember my PS1 days. Please Microsoft, I do not want a Playstation 4. I did not buy one for a reason. I love Microsoft and the Xbox, I love the controller. I love Xbox Live. I love the interface, but if games continue to come out at 30 fps, especially a new Halo, or if it's not at 1080p, I'm not sure I can continue to endorse the Xbox.

I don't want the PS4, please do not make me trade in my XB1. I have been loyal for years. Please don't make me make a decision I don't want to do. 30 fps, 720p for Halo 5 and I'm done.
---
Gamertag: II Agp II
#2ElPolloDiablo87Posted 1/23/2014 9:01:49 AM
Does anyone else find it hilarious how something that 90% of people wouldn't even notice is now the biggest deciding factor to whether or not they buy a game?
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#3Aqua_TCPosted 1/23/2014 9:01:52 AM
Did you even watch the halo 5 announcement they said it'll have 60 fps and dedicated servers
#4leelee3105Posted 1/23/2014 9:02:08 AM
Didn't read one word of your post just came to say good bye. Too bad though, one less noob to own
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#5StealthedGhost(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2014 9:02:58 AM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Does anyone else find it hilarious how something that 90% of people wouldn't even notice is now the biggest deciding factor to whether or not they buy a game?

This guy's mom bought his $500 console.
---
#6Killah PriestPosted 1/23/2014 9:03:09 AM

I'm a pc gamer and I've found it hilarious for a very long time now.

I can enjoy a game regardless of FPS as long as its relatively stable, I'd say anything above 24fps would be cool if stable.

60fps and above is awesome but not something I expect from every single thing I play.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#7evecharmevePosted 1/23/2014 9:04:58 AM
Well the real answer is did you stop enjoying halo 3 when you found out it's native resolution was 640p?

Tech specs will never make a good game or no one would play anything other then a 4K, 200 FPS game of pong. And that's probably going lightly on what they could do with a game that's basically 7 pixels if they don't bother keeping score.
---
One and only person to ever finish Tank! Tank! Tank!
50 hours wasted.
#8SunDevil77Posted 1/23/2014 9:08:33 AM
Halo 5 has been announced to have 60 FPS at 1080
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#9StealthedGhost(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2014 9:13:23 AM
ill believe it when I see it
---
#10tubb311Posted 1/23/2014 9:14:04 AM
Killah Priest posted...

I'm a pc gamer and I've found it hilarious for a very long time now.

I can enjoy a game regardless of FPS as long as its relatively stable, I'd say anything above 24fps would be cool if stable.

60fps and above is awesome but not something I expect from every single thing I play.

exactly, no cries that their TV is running at 30 FPS while their watching TV
---
GT: DonShetland