I am a proud Xbox owner. I have owned every Xbox. If Halo 5 has 30 fps - done.

#21BloodyDove2vsPosted 1/23/2014 2:29:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#22RybalPosted 1/23/2014 2:49:29 PM
It's Microsoft's flagship shooter. There is not a doubt in my mind that it will be 1080/60fps
---
To all trolls (and those that are tired of the trolling) - http://goo.gl/YVX7op
PSN: Rybal_81
#23bgwilly255Posted 1/23/2014 2:51:12 PM
Every Xbox? As in.. All 3?! ALL them Xboxes! Xbox collector!
---
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.
#24nighthawkcanadaPosted 1/24/2014 2:08:20 AM
Aqua_TC posted...
StealthedGhost posted...
ill believe it when I see it

Then why make this topic

---
3DS FC: 3754-8041-1540
nintendo: nope
#25Rome218Posted 1/24/2014 2:11:05 AM
Isn't there a site like, Livejournal this would have been better off in? Or some other form of on-line diary writing?
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill
#26TheCyborgNinjaPosted 1/24/2014 2:34:24 AM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Does anyone else find it hilarious how something that 90% of people wouldn't even notice is now the biggest deciding factor to whether or not they buy a game?

It's sad how many folks out there are "Comic Book Guy" from The Simpsons.

I love that KotOR is listed, which had a horrible frame-rate.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#27JusticeSwordPosted 1/24/2014 2:37:38 AM
Is anyone else confused at the notion that TC never owned a PS2? Then again the only way I could ever of preferred the OG Xbox is if id never played a ps2.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#28Rome218Posted 1/24/2014 3:50:05 AM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Does anyone else find it hilarious how something that 90% of people wouldn't even notice is now the biggest deciding factor to whether or not they buy a game?

It's sad how many folks out there are "Comic Book Guy" from The Simpsons.

I love that KotOR is listed, which had a horrible frame-rate.

True that. In fact, I still own KOTOR, it is BC with the 360. It is probably my favorite RPG, surpassing the ME series IMO.

ME could have pulled it off.

I had a little knowledge about Star Wars, and when you are in the Sith Academy, it is just chilling.

Back in the day, we played games because they were fun. I don't even think I knew about frames per second at that time. I certainly did not know about resolution, the gen before that.
---
#29Spetsnaz420Posted 1/24/2014 3:56:23 AM
Why do people pretend there's no difference between 30 & 60 FPS? How many of you were old enough to really play games I the 90's? NES, Snes ran games at 60 FPS and when the PSX came out with 30 FPS games it was very noticeable.

I've been a PC gamer for some time and I can tell you every time if the FPS are more than 10 lower than 60. Do you actually believe people spend all that money on a new GFX card for higher FPS at max for nothing?
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#30Rome218Posted 1/24/2014 4:02:20 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Why do people pretend there's no difference between 30 & 60 FPS? How many of you were old enough to really play games I the 90's? NES, Snes ran games at 60 FPS and when the PSX came out with 30 FPS games it was very noticeable.

I've been a PC gamer for some time and I can tell you every time if the FPS are more than 10 lower than 60. Do you actually believe people spend all that money on a new GFX card for higher FPS at max for nothing?

I don't pretend, I actually do not notice a difference. o_O I thought Crysis 3 was 60 fps because it felt so smooth, but it wasn't.

It appears that PC gamers are the most adamant about letting people know there is a clear difference, because I do not think console gamers would have known.

Perhaps it is because PC gamers focus so much more on frames per second and resolutions, that they sit close to their desktop and notice it? I don't know.

When I am sitting on my couch and playing NBA 2k14, from a graphical standpoint I think it looks fantastic. I never felt NBA 2k13 was lacking in.. smoothless? If I told you I did, then I would really be pretending.
---