Can Cloud processing make last-gen Tomb Raider run at 60fps?

#1MlREFOXPosted 1/23/2014 9:22:09 AM
Is there a chance that Microsoft's Cloud processing can give Tomb Raider the boost that it needs to catch up to what the PS4 is capable of?
#2Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 1/23/2014 9:29:50 AM
Your post is 720p. Get with the times bro.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#3NSGraphitePosted 1/23/2014 9:32:27 AM
The Power of The Cloud can defeat Sephiroth and cut buildings in half.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#4HeathenutopiaPosted 1/23/2014 9:39:38 AM
Is every X1 owner's head in the Cloud?

Wake up already.
---
GT: HeathenUtopia
PSN: HeathenUtopia / Morguennes
#5MlREFOX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2014 9:44:39 AM
Heathenutopia posted...

Wake up already.

Huh? I don't know what you are implying. Microsoft said they can use the Cloud to increase the console's power, and since the One clearly isn't up to par with the PS4 on its own, I'm wondering if the Cloud can help. And I suppose I'm also wondering when it will be implemented.
#6straymatterPosted 1/23/2014 10:19:03 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7SubSeenixPosted 1/23/2014 10:21:19 AM
MlREFOX posted...
Is there a chance that Microsoft's Cloud processing can give Tomb Raider the boost that it needs to catch up to what the PS4 is capable of?

Just a hint

The Power of the Cloud is a lie in the way you got made to believe it and won't be possible to push something like that to PS4 Level.
Cloud can be used for other things but not for improving performance on technical level.
If the hardware is bad the game is bad - You can't do nothing about it.
#8NSGraphitePosted 1/23/2014 10:22:15 AM
MlREFOX posted...
Heathenutopia posted...

Wake up already.

Huh? I don't know what you are implying. Microsoft said they can use the Cloud to increase the console's power, and since the One clearly isn't up to par with the PS4 on its own, I'm wondering if the Cloud can help. And I suppose I'm also wondering when it will be implemented.

I'm pretty sure the people here are trying to tell you not to buy into Microsoft's bullpucky.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#9Troll_DirectoryPosted 1/23/2014 10:41:15 AM
SubSeenix posted...
MlREFOX posted...

Just a hint

The Power of the Cloud is a lie in the way you got made to believe it and won't be possible to push something like that to PS4 Level.
Cloud can be used for other things but not for improving performance on technical level.
If the hardware is bad the game is bad - You can't do nothing about it.
the only lie about the cloud is from the people pretending to believe statements that were never detailed and/or spreading specific claims that were never made. feigning stupidity somehow gets them off, i guess.