Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor gameplay walkthrough

#11StealthyVlad101Posted 1/24/2014 7:30:28 AM
The_PlagueLord posted...
StealthyVlad101 posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...
Bump. Because heaven forbid we actually talk about upcoming games and not the differences between PS4 and X1 in every f***ing topic.

Or just bump the other topic that was already created about this so we don't have duplicate topics about the same thing.

And who the hell are you to dictate how many topics should be made about a subject in particular? Who the hell is this guy? The nerve of some...

Such a cheesy post.
---
There are many worlds, but they all share the same sky, one sky one wish. GT and PSN: StealthyVlad
#12BigSnappaXPosted 1/24/2014 7:42:41 AM
Sooo basically they just stole Assassins creed's engine and gameplay, and changed the graphics to lotr.... sigh... I guess I'll give em an A for the thought process.. but an F for originality... Hope the game turns out ok though...
---
XBGT: Snappa || PSN: SnappaX
~ Love, Not War... Cant we all just.... GET ALONG??!!?? ~
#13Superman070776Posted 1/24/2014 7:47:30 AM
BigSnappaX posted...
Sooo basically they just stole Assassins creed's engine and gameplay, and changed the graphics to lotr.... sigh... I guess I'll give em an A for the thought process.. but an F for originality... Hope the game turns out ok though...

I don't know. I never like AC, but this game looks good. Maybe because I like the lore better.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
#14BoxTheMuppetPosted 1/24/2014 10:49:28 AM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
Bump. Because heaven forbid we actually talk about upcoming games and not the differences between PS4 and X1 in every f***ing topic.

Or just bump the other topic that was already created about this so we don't have duplicate topics about the same thing.

By all means, attack me for not bumping your topic of choice. Instead of posting your thoughts about the game on, you know, the forum.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#15The_PlagueLordPosted 1/24/2014 11:16:36 AM
The_PlagueLord posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...

And who the hell are you to dictate how many topics should be made about a subject in particular? Who the hell is this guy? The nerve of some...

Such a cheesy post.

Ok then, let's ignore each other and move on.