Doesn't it worry anyone that the xbone can't run TR at 60 fps?

#21kingofjamaicaPosted 1/23/2014 1:45:43 PM
Aqua_TC posted...
IGN confirmed it was 30 fps on both consoles 2 hours ago...

They confirmed both are at or above 30fps. Crystal Dynamics(or was it a SE rep?) themselves said the PS4 version runs at 60fps.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#22ILikeGamesManPosted 1/23/2014 1:45:54 PM
Apex-Player posted...
Every poll ever done, 60fps > 1080p.
Now, 'both don't matter'
Nice.

framerate vs. framerate

Not framerate vs. resolution. Argument invalid.
#23scoobydoobydontPosted 1/23/2014 1:48:29 PM
Apex-Player posted...
Now, 'both don't matter'
Nice.

Yet sales don't back that up. One could almost come to the conclusion that gamers are all full of **** and have no idea what they want.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#24kingofjamaicaPosted 1/23/2014 1:48:55 PM
PS_Letum posted...
We know the Bones hardware is inferior, and we know it's pathetic that it can't run a game with a higher fps count than it's own predecessor - the 360.

That's an entirely unfair comparison. If it were running the same game, it would run so much better on the Xbox One.

Xbox One just can't run the same game as well as the PS4. That's been known since hardware was analyzed.

For some reason people on this board think programming can make up for a physical gulf in hardware power though, so they cling to hope that the Xbox One will match the PS4 one day, like the PS3 matched the 360.

PS3 matched or exceeded the 360 because of their wildly different, but relatively equal in terms of power, architecture.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#25Exodus_PrimePosted 1/23/2014 1:50:01 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Now, 'both don't matter'
Nice.

Yet sales don't back that up. One could almost come to the conclusion that gamers are all full of **** and have no idea what they want.

Yeah remember when Killzone and Knack got a score of 9 and above because they were 1080p 60fps? oh wait...
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
#26Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 1/23/2014 1:53:44 PM
It doesn't worry me. I'm positive that not everything will be 60 fps and I'm positive not everything will be 30 fps. I'm also positive that with more time and familiarity of the hardware that TR could have been 1080p and 60 fps on the X1. If I end up getting it after a price drop I'll get it for whatever system runs it better though.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#27Apex-PlayerPosted 1/23/2014 1:54:05 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Now, 'both don't matter'
Nice.

framerate vs. framerate

Nah just pointing out how framerates were always top priority in debates, yet now they no longer matter same as resolution.

Start of this gen both mattered, then resolution fell because who cares about 1080p, now framerate is failing because pfft 60fps isn't anything special 30fps is just fine. Just highlighting the downfall of everyones opinions changing.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#28OpheliaAdenade(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2014 2:01:04 PM
Apex-Player posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Now, 'both don't matter'
Nice.

framerate vs. framerate

Nah just pointing out how framerates were always top priority in debates, yet now they no longer matter same as resolution.

Start of this gen both mattered, then resolution fell because who cares about 1080p, now framerate is failing because pfft 60fps isn't anything special 30fps is just fine. Just highlighting the downfall of everyones opinions changing.

It is a beautiful thing to watch. It is why I love this board so much. Never a dull moment. :v I feel bad for checking my phone during class so much though.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#29BukoNuTzPosted 1/23/2014 2:08:34 PM
Apex-Player posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Now, 'both don't matter'
Nice.

framerate vs. framerate

Well said. This pretty much sums up any kinds of fanboys.
---
PSN:BukoNuTz
#30BushidoEffect3Posted 1/24/2014 7:48:20 AM
10FPS is good enough.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif, http://i.minus.com/i62zCjRBqSbrb.gif,
Awkward wife http://youtu.be/LAGLKhAaBqY