Just over two months since the consoles came out, happy with your choice(s)?

#1Jedi454Posted 1/23/2014 5:10:42 PM
I must say i'm pretty happy with my choice. My Xbox One sits there beautifully next to my black Xbox 360 S, very good looking console. I must say there is really needed up for the Xbox One though, I don't know why Microsoft haven't delivered yet, but other than that it is a great new system. The games library needs to increase, but Titanfall will suffice my needs until another big hit comes out as well as plenty of games for my 360.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#2IloveslimesOMGPosted 1/23/2014 5:13:02 PM
Jedi454 posted...
I must say i'm pretty happy with my choice. My Xbox One sits there beautifully next to my black Xbox 360 S, very good looking console. I must say there is really needed up for the Xbox One though, I don't know why Microsoft haven't delivered yet, but other than that it is a great new system. The games library needs to increase, but Titanfall will suffice my needs until another big hit comes out as well as plenty of games for my 360.

I'm gonna be happy when multiplats are equal in the graphics department.
---
3DS FC: 0275-7744-8408
#3teehee23Posted 1/23/2014 5:17:49 PM
Yes, without question.
We were very disappointed that Kinect Sports Rivals was delayed but understand that it's better to delay a game to make it better.

The dlc for Dead Rising 3 is very welcome and Killer Instinct will never get old to us.
---
Don't hate Xbox #1 because you can't get a girlfriend.
#4Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 1/23/2014 5:46:14 PM
I chose to forego the launch and tackle my X360 backlog instead. I couldn't be happier.

The nonstop GFAQ bickering over X1 vs. PS4 is simply a bonus for my voyeuristic tendencies.
---
Squeeze your mother's neck... 'til the kicking stops... the memories stop!
#5kingbahamut83Posted 1/23/2014 5:47:30 PM
I'm glad I got one. I got a bundle with DR3, Forza and Ghosts (wife told them to swap Ryse out). Also got a gift card that I used for BF4 and AC4. Just wish my 360 games played on it.
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
Commander of Shop Wreckerz clan
#6Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 1/23/2014 5:51:07 PM
Yeah and I can play pretty much anything I want. So I clearly win. :p
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#7Superman070776Posted 1/23/2014 5:52:29 PM
I am absolutely happy with my choice. I haven't played one game on X1 that I haven't really enjoyed.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
#8HowatizerPosted 1/23/2014 5:58:30 PM
I haven't bought either X1 or PS4 yet and I am very happy. No games really to play yet and I got a backlog on PS3 and 360 that needs to be taken care of.

I did have a PS4 pre-ordered but it was literally the toxic attitude of the Sony fanboys on this board that led me to cancel the PS4 pre-order and get a Wii U instead.

I will still end up buying both next gen consoles in the end once some more games get released that I want too play.
---
It is fortunate to be favored with praise and popularity. It is dire luck to be dependent on the feelings of your fellow man.- The Havamal