Why brag about software sales?

#1TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/23/2014 4:23:03 PM
This fanboy war is stupid, especially since a large portion of the "soldiers" are adults. Regardless, I'm pretty sure the general consensus is that Xbox has better retail software at this point. Come on now, ps4 players are hyping RESOGUN...really? Resogun? How many people are gonna run out to buy Ryse, DR3, and Forza compared to Killzone or Knack? Not to mention, the Plus games (and maybe one retail game) are keeping a lot of people satisfied until the other stuff comes. A lot of the ps4 exclusives are free to download.

That being said, how is Xbox having more retail software sales surprising or something worth bragging about?
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#2ILikeGamesManPosted 1/23/2014 4:23:33 PM
Because its the X1 forums and we are allowed to be proud of our purchases here.
#3TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2014 4:25:10 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...

So proud that it overrides logical thinking?
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#4ILikeGamesManPosted 1/23/2014 4:26:53 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...

So proud that it overrides logical thinking?

Whats illogical about being happy that the console people bash 24/7 here actually has a thriving community with gamers who like purchasing and buying games?
#5Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 1/23/2014 4:27:11 PM
And here... we... go...
---
Squeeze your mother's neck... 'til the kicking stops... the memories stop!
#6Juzten76Posted 1/23/2014 4:27:21 PM
I don't get it either.
#7Troll_DirectoryPosted 1/23/2014 4:27:38 PM
more game sales = success

success = more game development

it's not difficult to understand.
#8The_DarkwalkerPosted 1/23/2014 4:28:10 PM
You say the fanboy war is stupid, yet you sound like you are a soldier fighting for Sony.
---
Evil always wins because Good is dumb.
#9TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2014 4:30:59 PM
The_Darkwalker posted...
You say the fanboy war is stupid, yet you sound like you are a soldier fighting for Sony.

Why because I questioned something people on this board do? Just completely ignore the fact that I said xbox has better games. If you can find an ounce of a reason to call someone a fanboy, you'd do that instead of giving me a logical reason why you think my perspective is wrong. Both boards are full of people just like you.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#10johnnykevPosted 1/23/2014 4:31:08 PM
I imagine TC, that it has more to do with the initial outcry from users like yourself making silly claims. I'm sure you'll get to have some more shots back all the same when there's some new snafu on the horizon.