Is it about time for Microsoft to unleash the Cloud?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is it about time for Microsoft to unleash the Cloud?
1 year ago#1
IMO I think it's about time they do it, because things are starting to get out of hand (as evidence by the board). I don't understand why they're holding back? Are they waiting for Titanfall? They need to show that the X1 + the Cloud is a gamers paradise
1 year ago#2
Tomb Raider didn't have any sky levels, so the cloud processing would have been useless.
1 year ago#3
An further widen the gap? MS dominating in software sales even with a slightly smaller install base this far. What can Sony do to jump start disappointing sales?
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
1 year ago#4
So far the cloud is being used for AI (Forza and TitanFall) we'll see how it progresses.
1 year ago#5
NIMBUS!!
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
1 year ago#6
No I don't want MS to fart.
---
psn: Stalemate666
1 year ago#7
The Cloud is tired of the Omnislash so he's taking a break to go play the piano in his friend's house. May eat some dumbapples as a snack.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
1 year ago#8
2ndAtomisk posted...
The Cloud is tired of the Omnislash so he's taking a break to go play the piano in his friend's house. May eat some dumbapples as a snack.

Lol
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
1 year ago#9
What cloud are you talking about? The cloud of....gas? Or, the POWER of the CLOUD????
---
PC & Consoles > Everything
1 year ago#10
They need to unleash The Cloud and the secrets of the esram then the ponies will have to bow to their new overlord the XBOne!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is it about time for Microsoft to unleash the Cloud?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived